• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ # BE CAREFUL # Tesla pills * DOC * sold for √√ 2CB √√

Remember Haupt.

An RC company named Haupt sold 2C-B-FLY many years back and that killed people including the owner of the RC company, mr Haupt himself, because he mistook the chemical names, and thus Bromo-DragonFLY was dosed as if it were 2C-B-FLY

This is not sourcing because this mistake killed the owner and the site along with it, many years ago.

I myself had it happen that I was given what was labelled as MDAI but which turned out to be pure MDPV. I hadn't tested and took 300mg of something for which 10mg is strong as a stimulant, as a post-heart attack heart patient.

Long story short: as my father held my left hand and my stepmother held my right hand and I was peeing freely on the ICU stretcher when the heart monitor was wailing, I, maximally hyperventilating, gasped my goodbyes to them in case I would suffer cardiac arrest.

100% of all my effort was invested in making it to the next second, and the next, and the next, for hours on end. I wasn't incontinent no I let my urine flow out consciously as fast as it formed to eliminate, eliminate, and if the nurses didnt like it they could catheterize me while I ignored them, focussing fully on LIVING THROUGH THIS. There was nothing but pure survival instinct, 100% committed to making it.

I lived.

Last edited:
Why do people do this? You can make money on DoC, and if you want to scam people, just make bunk pills

Just horrible. Expecting a very gentle 4 hr trip and getting 14 hours of physically intense trip would be a nightmare

14 hours? Dang I wish DOC lasted 14 hours for me, I could take it more often. It's a solid 20 hours for me with even longer of being unable to sleep.

But yes, you're absolutely right. It's insane to pass off DOC as 2C-B. I have to wonder if it was just a mistake because it makes so little sense.

Remember Haupt.

An RC company named Haupt sold 2C-B-FLY many years back and that killed people including the owner of the RC company, mr Haupt himself, because he mistook the chemical names, and thus Bromo-DragonFLY was dosed as if it were 2C-B-FLY

This is not sourcing because this mistake killed the owner and the site along with it, many years ago.

I myself had it happen that I was given what was labelled as MDAI but which turned out to be pure MDPV. I hadn't tested and took 300mg of something for which 10mg is strong as a stimulant, as a post-heart attack heart patient.

Long story short: as my father held my left hand and my stepmother held my right hand and I was peeing freely on the ICU stretcher when the heart monitor was wailing, I, maximally hyperventilating, gasped my goodbyes to them in case I would suffer cardiac arrest.

100% of all my effort was invested in making it to the next second, and the next, and the next, for hours on end. I wasn't incontinent no I let my urine flow out consciously as fast as it formed to eliminate, eliminate, and if the nurses didnt like it they could catheterize me while I ignored them, focussing fully on LIVING THROUGH THIS. There was nothing but pure survival instinct, 100% committed to making it.

I lived.

Yes I remember that incident with the mistaken bromo-dragonfly quite well. That was tragic, and it happened because the guy didn't bother to allergy test what he received from the lab he ordered a custom synth from. Sadly, they mistakenly thought he meant DOB-dragonfly instead of 2C-B-fly. This illustrates why it is so important to always allergy test a new batch of anything from a vendor, even if you have used them many times before. Especially these days, with so many extremely potent compounds around, and fentanyl analogues or other powerful opioids often being sold from the same places.

Glad you're okay Asante, that sounds awful.

A drug with such a long come-up and duration in pill form, that's dangerous. I'll always remember one night that started with one xtc pill. After over an hour, I felt nothing and took a second. One hour later, a third. One hour later, 3 more. And just after, I started to feel something, and I was in for a crazy ride with egyptian writtings over all my visual field and strange stuff!

A drug with such a long come-up and duration in pill form, that's dangerous. I'll always remember one night that started with one xtc pill. After over an hour, I felt nothing and took a second. One hour later, a third. One hour later, 3 more. And just after, I started to feel something, and I was in for a crazy ride with egyptian writtings over all my visual field and strange stuff!
The DOM debacle. This is why things like 2C-P should never get out in pill form to randoms. Regular people dont even know a 5 hour come up can be a thing. people can kill themselves with that one, its way toxic in OD

The DOM debacle. This is why things like 2C-P should never get out in pill form to randoms. Regular people dont even know a 5 hour come up can be a thing. people can kill themselves with that one, its way toxic in OD
Very true when I gave this guy some DOC a few months ago and I told him it took 3 hours to kick in and lasted for around 20 generally, he looked at me in disbelief. He actually had a bad time on it that nite and got violent and punched this other dude in the face. Needless to say we are no longer friends, who gets angry and physically violent on psychedelics...so bizarre. It taught me a lesson and I don't give ANYONE drugs anymore that isn't a psychonaut. I mean I dosed him at 2.5mgs but he said he used to love acid back in the day, I fucked up. I'm not giving any DOx away anymore period just gonna hold onto my little collection for personal use. I personally really enjoy them all in wide range of doses I have taken 10mgs of DOC before while I was on a few mgs of Clonazepam and had a blast. Generally tho I like to take 2-4mgs for a full on trip and it's one of my favorite drugs ever. Have also tried DOB, DOPr, DOiP and I have some DOF to trial soon...

DOx drugs are psychedelic amphetamine. Stimulant + Psychedelic may rouse and disinhibit someone who really should be inhibited/

I love DOC but I have to say considering I can sleep on 2C-B that I'd pretty pissed if I popped it at 5 pm expecting 5-6 hr trip and crashing at my normal time

For sure I always dose DOC when I wake up in the morning at like 8-9am generally and I still don't sleep until like 3-6am generally depending on whether or not I use other substances to come down from the stimulating aspect.