Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ # BE CAREFUL # Tesla pills * DOC * sold for √√ 2CB √√

Cheechchoong

Bluelighter
ALERT.jpg

Thanks for the info. I wonder what "very high dose" means? DOC is a wonderful drug, one of the best psychedelics there is, IMO. But you certainly need to know what you're taking, and if you expect 2C-B, it could end badly for sure.

The only time I ever took a pressed 2cb pill its because it literally had 2cb stamped on it. Took it without testing. Wasn't 2cb at all, or even close.

Thanks for the info. I wonder what "very high dose" means? DOC is a wonderful drug, one of the best psychedelics there is, IMO. But you certainly need to know what you're taking, and if you expect 2C-B, it could end badly for sure.
would you feel on a lucky day 😁. I don’t mind taking DOC but I don’t know if I’d like to take 18h instead of 5 / 6h Unintentionally / without being sometimes 🤷🏻‍♂️

What about it in particular that makes it one of the best psychedelics?

It has everything I like about psychedelics. It is quite euphoric, but not in a releaser sort of way at all, more like an LSD way, but it's very easy to socialize and makes me want to talk to people rather than avoid them. It has beautiful visuals, and the body feeling is pleasurable. There is really good introspection and clarity of thought and music/art appreciation. There is fantastic energy and body connection, but it's not overstimulating or even outright stimulating like a non-psychedelic amphetamine (it's a psychedelic amphetamine though). And after about 10 hours, the plateau stage hits which is about the most serene and fantastic state of mind I can think of, every time. It lasts for a really long time, but it's so comfortable and nice that the duration is a plus, until I want to go to sleep, that's the biggest drawback is it will be 24 hours or more until I can sleep. It is like is LSD and mescaline had a child, but it's unique, it just is a lot like both of those classics and the closest I can compare it to. It has consistently been one of my favorite drugs since I first tried it in 2006. Top 5 drugs of all time for me, for sure. Beats 2C-B by a mile. It's a time commitment, though.

Agree with Xorky im a huge fan of DOC as well and I've taken it alot of times in my life, next to Psilacetin and 2C-E I'd say it's one of the RC psychedelics I have used most often. I've taken monstrous doses around 10mgs before but I was on clonazepam and that was dulling things out a bit to make those doses more manageable...I like 5mgs on its own sometimes tho but you have to be able to meditate and channel the energy surge...I have a bunch of these DOC/BOD blotters I made that are just lovely. Laid it on paperboard and big tabs to allow active doses of the BOD, that mixes so well with DOC it's match made in heaven.

I usually take 2mg, or 3mg at most. I have taken 4.5mg, that's the most I've ever taken. The thing about DOC is, you want to take it if you're active and doing something, like my friend and I like to take it when we go river hiking, which is where we go climb boulders up this amazing mountain river that has waterfalls along the way, and climb the waterfalls. If you take it at home and sit around, the come-up energy is uncomfortable. If you're doing something with it, the whole trip is just great from the first alerts through the end. Once you hit the plateau stage, it's comfortable regardless of what you're doing.

I like to take it and goto work cooking, generally on days when I couldn't sleep well and it makes it easy to get thru the shift and I actually generally have a great time. Sort of utilizing it as a regular stimulant in this case but with some added sparkle, will generally take a 1mg dose for a scenario such as this. Usually I take the drug at home in my apartment alone like I do when I trip 90% of the time but I will like go for a walk or something on the comeup to distract me. With a normal dose it is manageable the whole time and feels blissful and euphoric.

this reminds me of the summer in 07 or 08 when BDF came out and it was SO Wrongfully laid on bicycle-hoffmann´s ... saw way too many people in bad trips cos after 12h and still like u would be peaking and going in waves of wtfireallylostitthistimeitsnevergonnaend.... holy shit someone who likes 2c-b cos its "fluffy" ... and gets high dose DOC.... NOPE

There was a pill scare once where a large volume legal highs company was selling 4-chloroamphetamine pills as several brands, the dangerous neurotoxin. We raised a huge stink in the forums and they discontinued the product.

Threads like this one are harm reduction as it should be. Lets help each other be safe, we are our brother's keeper.

The way it reads, they mixed up the chem names and dosed DOC as if it were 2C-B. Yes, that is very dangerous.

If it was dosed at 2C-B milligram dosages, then yes that is very dangerous indeed. Like the infamous 20mg overdosed DOM blotters in the 60s, except far worse since DOC is several times more potent than DOM, and a more potent vasoconstrictor, as well. A disaster waiting to happen.

Why do people do this? You can make money on DoC, and if you want to scam people, just make bunk pills

Just horrible. Expecting a very gentle 4 hr trip and getting 14 hours of physically intense trip would be a nightmare

If it was dosed at 2C-B milligram dosages, then yes that is very dangerous indeed. Like the infamous 20mg overdosed DOM blotters in the 60s, except far worse since DOC is several times more potent than DOM, and a more potent vasoconstrictor, as well. A disaster waiting to happen.

This is very true and if people drop several, they could possibly lose a toes or fingers. It is really insane doing a thing like this. I wonder how strong they are. They really should have published that info as well in the spirit of harm reduction.