Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

basic questions about K

georgi

Bluelighter
Hi guys I know this sounds kinda naive, but i havent tried K, I live in Hobart and as far as i know it isnt really as 'available' as pills etc
But my friends in Melbourne are quite keen on the stuff when they go out, they mention it in conversations and stuff
I looked on the net to see what it is and a bit about it, i got some definitions, side-effects in long and short term etc

but what i'd really like to know is, in 'normal-persons', not scientific terms, is what it does and what its like

My friends have mentioned that its like being drunk, and that it only lasts about 45 minutes and then your back to normal with no come-down?

Any experiences on it, or what it feels like to be on it, come downs, side effects etc would be helpful

Thanks

Amongst other things, you have a tendency to lose some motor coordination, if not all. Mild to strong (for me anyway) CEV, nothing too severe with open eyes though.
It does have a rather short duration, although 45mins is a bit shorter than what I would have thought. Maybe an hour to an hour and a half for most of the residual effects to start to clear up

Erowid generally has a wide range of information available about pretty much any recreational (and not so recreational) drugs. For convenience sake, the following link goes straight to the ketamine section.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml

You could also try using the search page to look on these forums, theres a huge amount of infomation available here if your willing to look for it.

From how your friends described the expereince, I can only assume they only experienced a minor dose of ketamine. On higher doses you will find it very difficult to move, with strong CEV's (closed eye visuals) and slight OEV's (open eye visuals). I have never personally expereienced a K hole (I've never dosed quite high enough) though from what I've heard, it sounds pretty intense, with full blown visuals.

Last edited:
Check Trip Reports forum and Erowids Ketamine Experience Vault for "laymans'-terms" descriptions by users in their own words...

BigTrancer :)

well, i can safely say that a k hole is the single most intense experience ive ever had

Yeah, I'd go with an hour to an hour and a half duration.

A little bit = elastic feeling limbs, happy, somewhat stimulant-esque feelings, fidgety.

More = drunk. You'll lose coordination, be a bit disoriented, and not have a great deal of feeling.

More again = fucked. You'll be struggling with movement, possibly feel a little nauseous (fixed by lying down and not moving). Can be very enjoyable, unless you push too far.

K holes rock.

I also live in hobart and from expeirence have only heard of k-pills being sold once and tha was ages ago (2 yrs at least). It would be around if you looked hard enough i suppose, but due to the place being so friggen small and everyone knowing everyone, there arent too many DD's willing to sell someone a bunk pill. You're best bet would be to probably rob a vet or know someone who has!

fuck in heaven

I really can't understand how people use this stuff in clubs :\ Behaving like a retard at home with friends is great but in a club around complete strangers? Meh. I don't think I could get away with crawling in a night club like I can on my lounge room floor :D

At home or in a club are two different experiences in themselves. Set and setting.

I love to K in both environments. It's all about how your body reacts to the drug and how you react to those feelings.

on smaller doses of K i can see how it would be used in a club environment, especially with the 'floaty' feeling, but i only ever bother with K if i'm going to K-hole