• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

basic meth/speed questions

haha u know it.

ok ive decided ill bomb it. ive got 4 white supermen for the night u reckon if i take a quarter of a gram to begin with then another quarter about half way thru the night i shuld be sweet?

i plan to leave at about 530am cause i have work at 10 the next day. work is pretty easy and my boss isnt in so im not too worried but will i be able to grab a couple quick hours sleep before work. (i have about 50mg of valium and codeine to help get thru the day)

if your going to take 50mgs of valium on the comedown and then go to work, why bother going to work? youll be a mess!? codeine not so bad, but as for valium lol...

thanks filenet!! was thinking it was cut badly! just wasnt sure as first time trying aussie base! but if i had a coffee filter and acetone would definately wash it - incidentally base in nz is known as p, or p for backyard meth.
v

Last edited:
can you smoke base?? last time i was in australia couldnt get any meth but some base, which was wet/pastey orange/red tint base, it just burned fizzled and turned black! but as for iv/50cc was extremely awesome speeding my titties off!

absolutely you can smoke base - but if your shit fizzles and turns black, you got some expensive cutter there!

I've had primo base that just keep puddling up & up & up & up...!

Yeah that's normal man, most speed over this way is gooey stuff... Usually not to bad but every now and then you get some shit gooey stuff! If you start to use it a bit more often you should be able to tell the difference between good gooey stuff and bad stuff from just smelling it and depending on what colour it is; I have found the best speed to be nice wet (not gooey) crystals that were a slight beige colour!

I've been sold a powdery speed a couple of times now and thought it was cut to shit because it wasn't gooey, I soon learnt that it was pure and was the bomb! You could do anything you wanted with it and it lasted so much longer then any other shit out their... Oh apart from the cold stuff that is lol.

I suggest wrapping a point or two in a tally-ho and bombing that shit, I've found that way to work best.

hey guys i gotta question for ya mushi me and you are around the same areas i too have seen alot gooey shit and 90% off the time i reckon it is shit and actualy makes me feel like shit i reckon the powdery shit is best looks like msn a little wet but no fullon wet like the goooooeyeyeyyy shit some peeps swim has seen have been puttin sugar and water into it to weigh it down and glug it up any thoughts

I've only ever tried meth on its own in meth based pills (not meth/mdma mix, although i've had some of those as well), found it to just be annoying more than anything else. Made me feel very awake, but no real euphoria etc, didnt make me want to be awake, so basically it was like a big caffeine dose with much worse insomnia. On the other hand I've taken 60mg Aderall (racemic amphetamine mixture) that I managed to get off of some good friends of mine from the US whove moved here, and they were much better, with a constant, very strong euphoria, to me anyway it feels a lot like mdma without the muntered feeling (and not quite the same empathy), and longer lasting as well.

Has anyone else here found amphetamine to affect them significantly more than meth? I was always under the impression that meth was the more potent chemical of the two.

THnks for your response in advance :)

Yes the sulphate i used to take in Europe shits all over meth. It gives u constant Euphoria, a very bad urge to move, my speech was unstopable, teeth and jaws just shaking. Ive had very pure ice before but not telling where from ;) but it wasnt as good as suplhate. The stuff always made me do stuff wether it was walking up and down my street 10 times or just sitting in my car dancing. Man i remember i always drove to my mates place before it kicked in was in the car with mates sniffin poppers on the comeup and i felt seriously like i had an orgasm lol

I agree, 1/4 of a G is too much for a newbie, especially not knowing the purity. If i was you I'd take a bit more before work and maybe 10 mg of valium or so, to calm the nerves, maybe a bit more valium, its up 2 u

ive always wondered why meth isn't prevalent in the UK! Considering 60mg pseudo tabs are freely available OTC I just don't understand why there isn't more d-MA floating around!

Sure amph sulphate is fun (in my top 3 of stims) but cranking out some high qual meth would be a good money spinner!

ive always wondered why meth isn't prevalent in the UK! Considering 60mg pseudo tabs are freely available OTC I just don't understand why there isn't more d-MA floating around!

Sure amph sulphate is fun (in my top 3 of stims) but cranking out some high qual meth would be a good money spinner!

Its strange isnt it? I always bought a few boxes myself in Europe when i had a very bad flu ;)

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=92302479.jpg

hey guys i gotta question for ya mushi me and you are around the same areas i too have seen alot gooey shit and 90% off the time i reckon it is shit and actualy makes me feel like shit i reckon the powdery shit is best looks like msn a little wet but no fullon wet like the goooooeyeyeyyy shit some peeps swim has seen have been puttin sugar and water into it to weigh it down and glug it up any thoughts

Could you please use proper grammar, I have trouble understanding things when people don't use comers, question marks, full stops and so forth... Also maybe try the spell check one of these days please.

What would you like us to express? Dealers put wet sugar/salt/glucose in there deals to make it heavier and to simply make more money it's as simple as that.

It can be hard to tell good quality speed sometimes but smell and taste usually gives it away and if your into buying larger amounts a good experienced friend who uses a needle can come in handy from time to time for a quick administered sample into the vein can tell you the quality straight away lol.

I have a question regarding tolerance/purity.

I started using meth in 2001 and it was basically your cut to hell and back club wizz.
My frequency never exceeded any more than once every 3 months. By about 2002 I had heard of "pure" and was able to locate some, which to this day is the pinnacle of my meth experience.. Soon afterwards the dealer disappeared and took his top shelf with him. I was able to locate other varieties (ice etc..) but nothing seemed to come close to the rush of those brown sticky crystals. I took a 3 year break from the stuff and just recently started using again. I first scored some ice and snorted/smoked it all and found it to be sorely lacking in the potency department. I found some pink crystals in canberra which I had high hopes for but again was left wanting.
There's the background and my questions are...

Have I built up a tolerance that will stay with me forever?

or

Is meth these days just crap?

or

Do I just need to go shopping again for a proper dealer.....

Thanks in advance.<3

Little from column B, little from column C.

hmmmm.....I think I get what you are saying but I'm not sure how the two could work together?
If meth these days is just crap how could any dealer provide anything better?

Nice to hear that it might not be a tolerance issue though:)

I have a question regarding tolerance/purity.

I started using meth in 2001 and it was basically your cut to hell and back club wizz.
My frequency never exceeded any more than once every 3 months. By about 2002 I had heard of "pure" and was able to locate some, which to this day is the pinnacle of my meth experience.. Soon afterwards the dealer disappeared and took his top shelf with him. I was able to locate other varieties (ice etc..) but nothing seemed to come close to the rush of those brown sticky crystals. I took a 3 year break from the stuff and just recently started using again. I first scored some ice and snorted/smoked it all and found it to be sorely lacking in the potency department. I found some pink crystals in canberra which I had high hopes for but again was left wanting.
There's the background and my questions are...

Have I built up a tolerance that will stay with me forever?

or

Is meth these days just crap?

or

Do I just need to go shopping again for a proper dealer.....

Thanks in advance.<3

I think u just answered ur own question lol

Speed is cut everywhere, doesnt matter where u live. The purity wouldnt reach 15-20%

quick question guys. for about a quarter gram eaten what effects shuld i expect and how does the come down compare in comparison to ecstasy (i find the ecstasy come down pretty easy).

If this is your first time I probably wouldn't have a quarter of a gram in one go. Maybe have a point, see how it goes, then have more?

Regarding come down, first time is pretty easy, I find it easier than pills. But the more you use the worse the come down will get.

Last edited:
quick question guys. for about a quarter gram eaten what effects shuld i expect and how does the come down compare in comparison to ecstasy (i find the ecstasy come down pretty easy).

Depending on how pure ur product was speed comedown is alot worse. I have bad cravings when i come down from Speed. I start to get hot cold flushes. My body is hot but i get goosebumps. I usualy finish my binge with a tiny amount in the morning so i dont feel shit. 3-4 years ago i went on a 6 day binge were i ate almost 20 grams lol i finished it off with other stuff, heaps of hash, weed n shrooms:) This was sulphate not ice.

hmmmm.....I think I get what you are saying but I'm not sure how the two could work together?
If meth these days is just crap how could any dealer provide anything better?

Nice to hear that it might not be a tolerance issue though:)

I mean the majority is garbage, however there is still decent gear out there, but it's just about who you know. :)

I find speed comedowns aren't too horrible if you've only been going 24 hours or so. Like the drug itself, the comedown is a lot more subtle than MDMA, you'll feel dodgy, but it's a lot easier to ignore and get on with life.

I find 36 - 48 hours is when you can start to expect to feel like ass afterwards.

I have found that when you are first starting off using speed the comedowns are not to bad to deal with but the longer you start to use it and the more you tend to consume the worse they get until they are worse then MDMA, although I have always found whizz comedowns to be easier on me then pills have ever been...