Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Base question

pharm_friendly

Bluelighter
I have been reading through quite a few threads on amphetamines, although can't seem to find the specific answer I'm after.

A short while back, myself and a few mates aquired some base. Now we have all used it in the past, and as usual it was in the form of a brownish goo with a very potent smell.
All past experiences with base have been very euphoric and we got a huge rush from it etc - although the most recent time (aquired from a different source) the 'magic' just wasnt there. :( In saying that, there was a mild stimulation, felt very awake and talkative etc but nothing intense. I was quite surprised as I personally had'nt used it for over 10 months so expected all tolerance to be pretty much zero. :\

Anyway, my main question is 'can base in the form of a goo consistency be cut with other liquids etc, yet still retain the same look, smell and taste'?

I was just very shocked to find that after having A LOT of this stuff over a few hours, there was no real intense peak. It would seem I was ripped off but is there another explanation??

Any opinions would be great!
~pharm_friendly~

It's quite possible that the cook was just real sloppy when he or she made it. The sloppier you are, the more shit will be left in.

It could also have been amphetamine rather then meth. I always find that has less of an intense peak then meth.

But to answer your main question, yes. If you've got brown shitty gooey stuff, brown sugar will melt into it and it will stay the same. Obviousily if you cut it to shit with brown sugar itd gain a sweet taste, but you'd need a lot to overpower the gas taste.

As for base of other colours, there is shitloads of things you can use to cut it. Epsom salts, regular salt, some medications. The list is endless.

Like I've stated before though, dealers who cut their drugs without telling their customers are cunts.

Jimity said:
Like I've stated before though, dealers who cut their drugs without telling their customers are cunts.

Agreed! :X
If i wanted a cut product, i would get shitty speed rather than spend a shit load more on base.

I just fail to see why it was so much less potent than previous experiences - as it was just as nasty smelling and tasting as always.

If the drug was pure it would be in crystal form. Base (goo) by definition is impure. This is likely to be from solvents used in the processing, or from water present in the final product.

While some 'goo' may be quite strong, some may also contain unreacted pseudoephedrine which may be similar in appearance but have far less of the stimulating properties of meth.

Sorry to be brutally frank & feel free to correct me if im wrong but , in SWIM's experience of synth ( which was bad ) & general knowledge, You may have just got your hands on a dodgy batch, The smell & taste isn't from XXAmphet itself but the chemicals used to synth them ,

1. You may simply have XXamphet that was not reacted for long enough ( therefore XXamphet is present yet a higher % is un-reacted chemicals or Semi-synthed compounds )

2. You may have XXamphet that was not reacted under&/or with the right pre-cursers & conditions resulting in a dilute substance with many un-reacted chemicals & pre-cursers.

Both these options CAN (in my experience) produce a product that is "just as pungent & nasty tasting with the same texture & appearance" as the cleaner product due the the sufficient amount of Reacted Materials within the product yet only produce mild , or minor centeral effects.

so why is pink base stronger?

also i had some base recently that made my mouth go numb like coke does although a mate said when he ate ice it did the same thing i dont think it was ice because it didnt last as long or as strong and had a much harder texture than most base (iv had that texture before tho without numbing effects and was told it was crappy coke although i didnt believe them)

would the novacaine numb ur nose if u snorted it that would be cool

Yes, but your dealer would be ripping you off for diluted drugs. In my opinion less cuts is better.

BigTrancer :)

novcain cut meth isnt that good the numbness also as well as numbs your nose will numb your throat making it diffcult to swallow and the sensation that your throat is closing up making it seem difficult do breath as novacain is a strong numbing agent much differnt to the sesation of coke

Novocain isnt that widely used in Australia anymore. More likely the longer acting Xylocaine or Prilocaine. Plus I think the latter are cheaper too.

*EDIT. Complete opposite of what I wanted to say. Fixed.

Thanks to all for your imput :)

phase_dancer and corsto. : in response to your imputs, if a reagent tester was used on the product at the time we had it, could an orange reaction still occur even though it is not the 'real deal'?

Thanks........... :)

[edit: another question]

Last edited:
Marquis reagent is very sensitive to amphetamine and meth. Providing that any added cut doesn't also react in a similar matter, a 5% purity of any of these will typically give a fast response.

You should therefore expect some reaction even if there was only a small amount of meth/amph present.

Pseudo will also react, and although the colour produced by both reagents is different from that produced by amp or meth, using Marquis, pseudo is probably not readily identifiable as a minor constituent in a sample of meth. A dirty green-brown with Mandelin may indicate the presence of both, but again, the green of meth will likely dominate, particularly if the percentage of pseudo is small.

Mac may be able to expand on this.

Xylocaine (lignocaine) acts faster as a 'numbing agent' than cocaine. Lignocaine takes approximately 2 min to act, whilst cocaine takes slightly longer, due to the differing chemical natures of the two. Lignocaine takes approximately 1.5 hours to wear off in soft tissue.

I dont know whether its tolerance or what but i can relate to the edgy, uppy feeling rather than the awesome euphoria i used to get with base, i still get the great feeling on ice though. This may sound really stupid but i know theres 2 isomers or methamphetamine, one gives a really euphoric 'proper' effect while the other is more edgy and useless. Is it possible that some speed these days is the crap isomer of meth? sorry if thats a dumb question.

HATER
Ive found that when eaten, the brown base(ox blood) was always stronger than the white/yellow, and the pink stuff was always shit and had the consistency of toothpaste. I know this isnt always the case, it was IME though.

How many people have shot base and how do you compare it to shooting ice? I find that base has much more of a rushy effect which is obviousely the cuts and impurities, but id rather snort/eat/smoke ice any day over base, i know its really bad but i think base is way better when IV'd...never shoot base that is any other colour than clear, white or yellow, and yellow still isnt good, but ive heard horror stories from shooting ox blood. I reckon splatt will have something to contribute here...hopefully.

I have injected orange base ranging from very watery (no crystals, just little bubbles) to very waxy and sticky. It seems to be all from the same cook, but he's pretty shit. Since it is a lot cheaper than ice and easier to get, I normally do this base when shooting meth.

The rush is pretty instant and can be intense, I normally do 2.5 points and this is like shooting maybe one point to 1.25 points of very pure meth crystals, but ice always takes longer to come on.

I don't know why it is orange but I will post a picture of the last batch injected.
This stuff is more rare to get than the waxy stuff, but it wasn't the greatest stuff. Had some bad side effects it usually doesn't have like heart palputations, worse comedown, bad random sharp body pains, very repressed breathing, nausea.

dirtybase.jpg <<---- Click for bigger pic.

That is about 2.5 points, maybe a bit less. As you can see it was a bit of a prick to get out of the baggie, and requires a wash out to get all of it onto a spoon. It tastes a lot dirtier than ice would, and smells rank. I can't even describe the smell.

wow neva seen orange base like that, all orange/red/brown stuff ive seen was pretty solid.

Have you ever missed a shot of base? what happened?

It hurt and theres still a little mark there from over a year ago. Only like one unit went in too