• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc BANG energy drinks

xivixive

Bluelighter
energy drinks called BANG are huge in my area of the US right now. 300mg of caffeine, a "super creatine" mixture, other unconventional ingredients... its made by a pharmaceutical company not a beverage corporation!

I've heard different things from different people....

one says he tested positive for meth on a urine test, but never took meth
one says his urine was said to be "adulterated" on a urine test, it masked his marijuana use apparently though....
one says he is actually physically addicted to em - drinks 4-5 a day and claims to have classic dope WD symptoms without it... nausea, headache, irritability, fatigue...
my wifes doctor says it will have you test positive for amphetamines...

any solid answers or thoughts from anyone here?

i like em, but don't notice a buzz beyond the stimulation from caffeine. I get random drug tests cause I'm on probation and I don't need any problems... nor a lab to go GCMS-style on me, otherwise there will be more problems...

Don’t know about bang but have you ever heard of the other national drink of Scotland
Irn Bru it’s like the Scottish version of Coca Cola but tastes so much better
Well point anyway they have just released an energy drink which tastes just like the original before they took all the sugar out and ruined it and wholly shit this stuff is rocket 🚀 fuel ⛽
Iv actually been wondering myself what is in it as it makes red bull and monster energy drinks seem like something that you would give a child compared to this stuff
I don’t know if it’s available anywhere except Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 but if you need a new energy drink to try out I’d highly recommend it for taste and effects

eHwA5iM.png

nothing on there is a controlled substance or amphetamine analog, and they would be breaking the FDA regulations by hiding drugs in there, or not declaring something on the label.
its made by a pharmaceutical company not a beverage corporation!
W: Bang's parent company, Vital Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1993 by Jack H. Owoc. It manufactures and distributes sports supplements and performance beverages
so, a pharmaceutical company in name only... more accurately, a manufacturer of energy drinks?

drinks 4-5 a day and claims to have classic dope WD symptoms without it... nausea, headache, irritability, fatigue...
Caffeine produces pretty classic dependence/tolerance/withdrawal especially at high doses.. 4-5 a day is 1200-1500mg of caffeine, which is way too fucking much caffeine honestly

i don't see how this is any different than other energy drinks. 300mg per can is a lot though. That's almost 4x stronger than Red Bull. Even 1/3 of one of those would be enough for the average person... 4 a day would have them flopping around on the ground like a fish as their heart went 600 BPM.

Bangs are okay. They have like a dozen or more different flavors. They aren't really your average 'sipping' energy drink because to be honest, they taste like total shit. On the upside though, If you are anything like me, I don't drink for the taste lol. So it's better to drink them ASAP while they are cold.
As for the effects, I would compare this drink with a Redline and the truth is the same company that makes Redlines well also make Bangs. (Redlines are like one of those stacker 5 energy shot drinks, that are suppose to burn fat).
Unlike a Redbull, Rockstar or Monster. Bangs seem to do more for like energy, but can get overwhelming if you are sensitive to caffeine. Yeah they give you a boost, but also kind of makes your skin tingle. Can be unpleasant for some.
Pros: Decent boost of energy, 12+ different flavors, won't really be hungry on the stuff.
Cons: Tastes like artificial everything, can give you a headache, kind of expensive.

Bang, Reign, 300mg rockstars oh my.

I drank them on probation without problem but I'd be careful if i were you considering your data..

If i was worried about it I'd just stick to coffee.

Yeah that's just another energy drink.

I believe it has some special habilities though, but you can only unlock them if you're an instagram model.
For instance, if you upload a photo of yourself holding a can of bang it will magically make your ass look bigger.

Isn't bang full of gross artificial sweeteners.

Yep. Just checked.

Ew it's got fucking splenda in it. Sucralose is literally cancerous bullshit.

Wtf happened to having a soda or just making coffee. Or tea.

[Proceeds to eat taco bell and artificially flavored overly processed snack chips, oblivious to his own hypocrisy]

Bangs are okay. They have like a dozen or more different flavors. They aren't really your average 'sipping' energy drink because to be honest, they taste like total shit. On the upside though, If you are anything like me, I don't drink for the taste lol. So it's better to drink them ASAP while they are cold.
As for the effects, I would compare this drink with a Redline and the truth is the same company that makes Redlines well also make Bangs. (Redlines are like one of those stacker 5 energy shot drinks, that are suppose to burn fat).
Unlike a Redbull, Rockstar or Monster. Bangs seem to do more for like energy, but can get overwhelming if you are sensitive to caffeine. Yeah they give you a boost, but also kind of makes your skin tingle. Can be unpleasant for some.
Pros: Decent boost of energy, 12+ different flavors, won't really be hungry on the stuff.
Cons: Tastes like artificial everything, can give you a headache, kind of expensive.

If you were to compare to Redline, what would you say?

I’ve never had much luck with energy drinks, and stick to mixing together my own energy blends, but I do make long drives and once in awhile if I’m really hurting ill grab a Redline.

First time I tried one I drank like 3/4 of it and by the time I got done with my 1500mile drive I proceeded to clean the house lol. Now that’s my kinda energy drink. It felt kinda rough at times too though.

-GC

If you were to compare to Redline, what would you say?

I’ve never had much luck with energy drinks, and stick to mixing together my own energy blends, but I do make long drives and once in awhile if I’m really hurting ill grab a Redline.

First time I tried one I drank like 3/4 of it and by the time I got done with my 1500mile drive I proceeded to clean the house lol. Now that’s my kinda energy drink. It felt kinda rough at times too though.

-GC
Redlines seem to have more of a punch. The bottle is a lot smaller in comparison with the Bang so Redlines are a bit more concentrated. Bangs on the other hand seem to give you more mental focus while the Redline gave you more of wanting to physically go do something(work out).

I guess looking at it as a social standpoint, I think Bangs are a bit more socially acceptable then maybe a Redline. For example, when I go to AA/NA meetings some people are there drinking Monsters, Rockstar's and Bangs. No one (that I am familiar with) is drinking a Redline casually.

Sometimes you can find better deals on the Bangs then you can the Redlines. The store closest to me sells 3x Bangs for $5. Where as a single Redline will set you back $3-$4 per bottle.

Bangs make me feel cracked out, sometimes can be quite unpleasant. By cracked out I mean like sitting there feeling your hair grow.

I've tried the BANG drinks and they feel no different in effects to a Starbucks Triple Shot energy drink with an identical quantity of caffeine. Too much caffeine can make you feel a bit tweaked, but I've never heard of it cause a false positive on a drug test.

I've been meaning to try these things but haven't got around to it yet. I have tried a couple of different Reign energy drinks and so far so good. The dreampop flavor is pretty good and I like how they pack a pretty descent punch. I still prefer good ol fashion Red Bull though. Honestly didnt ever think an energy drink would put me at risk for failing a drug screen but it wouldn't really surprise me with all the crazy ingredients that are going into these new high powered low cal energy drinks tho

I drink these all the time and no they will not cause a failed drug test....

/end thread