Bands / artists you ignored but now love

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
For me the first has to be Nico, I ignored her work due th the link with The Velvet Underground (who I fucking hate sssooo much, art school cun*s) but my GOD was I wrong on her work.

The next has to be The Smiths, yet again for decades they were everything I HATED but as I got older I can see myself alot in Morrisey & his worldview, only if I had took note of the lyrics sooner (The lyrics for this track My God :love:(y))

I'd go as far as to say The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again is one of my desert island disks I love it that much, it isnear perfect imho.

Last edited:
Butthole Surfers
Always ignores them bc I thought of the band as just some stoner rock group with nothing significant to contribute to my ear listening pleasure. I was so wrong. They have magical creative expression, with intelligent lyrics to songs that get far out and psychedelic. Fav album: Rembrandt Pussyhorse must be listened to from start to finish. Fav songs: "Human Cannonball" and "Tiny Rubberband" and "Whatever (I had a dream last night)".

Butthole Surfers
Always ignores them bc I thought of the band as just some stoner rock group with nothing significant to contribute to my ear listening pleasure. I was so wrong. They have magical creative expression, with intelligent lyrics to songs that get far out and psychedelic. Fav album: Rembrandt Pussyhorse must be listened to from start to finish. Fav songs: "Human Cannonball" and "Tiny Rubberband" and "Whatever (I had a dream last night)".

I've heard of them but I have never checked them out well, you suggest that album "Rembrandt Pussyhorse" the best I take it?