• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Ballz Deep

Mikeybd27

Bluelighter
Anxiety comes from stress but it’s also kind of like a mushroom peak which I think is kind of cool. So people who have high anxiety levels are also kind of like shrooming hard which I think is sort of funny, and I also think anxiety comes from fear of the unknown, and yeah there is so much that we don’t know, but who really cares because we all die and know one knows why. So is it a creature or a feature at the next cinemas squelcher? Or a belcher lost beyond and beyond.
So we all live and find our meanings and our daily dealings n duties, just to blow it on movies, snacks and greasy Halloween crack. We all be trying real hard and know one wants to hear from their heart because they don’t think it’s too smart. Just a wrapped up beef filet in bacon making you fat as it pumps you through just another trap. For they say the love of Money is the root of all evil and that debt is never viewed a positive way. But is a day late book fine really a crime or do people view you as a slime even though they ferm a dime most times.Is it possible that a cow’s twitching tail or a whisspping sail being beat by hail and rolling crocks mag jagger locks fangtooth fish stocks a chumps crunks bumps history and a coorupt shot some lucks scales out through mr. Magoos crashing construed lagoons bamboo canoe Do banded serps under a frantic search seek under sanded Turks dismal seascapes plates detecting decimated stars masks shapes and flakes have anything to do with a birth of formed rhythmic chances trances blues.
strike a friction match that you took from the kitchen sash and walk a candid trails rails A Nakamatsu's hash bash is burning and burning and burning inside of you and nearly 40 years have gone by so will I or Will they dictate? a trendy communal to kickoff their approval of great panda bears Disproval removal and find out about our free hippopotamus stuffs our marshmallow toughes extorts bluffs buff chromatographys fluff ye must be free and have a free destiny for the thrill and chill of it how evil was going down and fridget storms brew down spinal bindal people’s pupils crowns and shepherds crystallized crucials found a syringe locked seal caged Frying and crying within sying and trying to sing after it was over layed a golden pollar expressionist receptionists deceptionist of how the wacky saplings egg had calmed a comeleians friends bright red thermal shedding skins bread and melded complexed color of deliberate conception perplextions gold

had stopped dropped and rolled a top guns cruise over launch with a pop sound of 3 clicks which rang a bell for hunchback Willys whales, notradamuses coached along with us drinking and driving us nuts and always finding ruts in his big long rainbow bus there layed a signed surrealities for real entity sincerity’s sweater caressing a molly Dali pouch of stale dinosaurs cigar musk. later 3 chicks packed batch hatcheries Peters eggs into a crate while some pecked and picked through their hard shell and peeped and peeked while piping through air through their bleak beak. termoils boils destinies and soild ground toils miseries foils a guided shielded gold blanket for some turnkey banquet casted outside a misty set was gremlins paddy cakes truis carrolling hankey spanks Simon say’s take a hat and Towelie to bed. shanking submarine shakes some rookie Wookiees pranks on Yanks stank rose and a creative portal hole sank deep in the discrete creek in livers pools and schools and joe cools grey vauge deals steal crusty burger meals now that you’re rose is in bloomto the top how a strong a stories newsweeks keen beat with a ratatatat corn bat. but it wasn’t just another jog in the fog that orderd out another craze to a song that shines on down to the Chong and bangs a big gong on the back side face n fall of another Great freight haul mauled
Can’t be tru moo said the cow who had jumped over the moon. All work with no play makes us dull said jack....but was Jack a Jill or Jill a giant dill who grew to be just 42.7 percent and fought for a spot through a fortune in urban pretent content. It’s not all about pills spoons and Hughes corporate wishes, big fancy heat treated dishes and silver cats fiddling on some Mac back it’s back tospending more time with your fam and your 1 love and always knowing were being looked out for from up above and still not living off the manlys riches and tearing a new hole in this galaxy’s stitches with your bestie and laughing at your besties jesties Because sometimes it seems not possible, but if there’s a will there’s a way for all of us to not be a slave. For a Jolly green giant and the St. Jolly nick to live happily and in harmony with out having to sleep out a lobotomy. To have a cia fbi schizophrenic psychic spiritual Indian alien monthary. So is it a pine or a mind or a tine or a technological chime set tune to a shallow pitch just so you will bitch or snitch or make you wind like someone blind....the ring is near my friend.. dive deep into fine wine executive chief shittory or here and now about it through the grapevine sign binary How the neverever land fell from its straight narrow tree and became a lime lying in a field off the coast of thy Mississippi

I never tried it but if I did I would want the blue crystal that Walter White made in breaking bad.

Haha that’s right and this too

Attachments

• 36527FF4-08B6-4BD0-A342-370B0DEEC9BC.jpeg
    36527FF4-08B6-4BD0-A342-370B0DEEC9BC.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 5