Ancillaries Bad times on SR9009

butyl_groupie

Greenlighter
Background: Lifter for 6 years, 26yo, 202 lbs, >500 lb competition squat, pretty knowledgeable as lifting things go, but this was my first time dabbling with PEDs.

About 3 months ago I started a cutting cycle using only SR9009 (edit: often marketed as stenabolic). I dissoved it in 95% ethanol at 5mg/mL and took 20mg/day sublingually and divided into two doses.

Cutting started off very well for the first 3 weeks - training and diet were great, sleep was average. Then I started developing lesions in the back of my throat. It was like having a throat infection with zero other symptoms than intense pain and bright red spots on the back wall of my throat. I could barely eat.

Seeing as my training was shot and the SR9k9 was possibly the culprit, I discontinued use. The lesions went away in about a week.

There were also some wonky withdrawal-like symptoms. For a month and a half I was in a permanent fog of fatigue with very little training or work motivation. I struggled to maintain my sleep/wake cycle for work, randomly feeling like sleeping at 5pm or staying up all night. My lifts badly regressed too. Edit: Even worse is the clusterfuck it did to my cardio - I don't ever work on it but I could have done a 6 minute mile no problem, now a flight of stairs winds me.

I guess the moral of the story is not to dick with your circadian rhythm and take drugs the inventor thinks are too toxic for human consumption.

Last edited:
So now with this ped out of mind what is next on the list and for what reasons? Like size, strength or endurance?

So now with this ped out of mind what is next on the list and for what reasons? Like size, strength or endurance?
I might try some nootropics. If I'm single at 30, I'll try a cycle of test-cyp. A little turned off of these things for now.

I've found SARMs to have terrible side effects, but people just accused my source of being shit. Which was not true, I had third party tested LGD 4033 and had extreme migraines every morning as if I had drank a fifth the night before. I think SARMs are simply not studied enough and carry serious side effects. If you decide to run another PED I would suggest sticking to time tested testosterone C / E / P. Can't go wrong.

I've found SARMs to have terrible side effects, but people just accused my source of being shit. Which was not true, I had third party tested LGD 4033 and had extreme migraines every morning as if I had drank a fifth the night before. I think SARMs are simply not studied enough and carry serious side effects. If you decide to run another PED I would suggest sticking to time tested testosterone C / E / P. Can't go wrong.
I agree. I don't mess with sarms because they don't have years of research like aas do. We have studies for aas dating back 50+ years

Well with cutting in mind i have had great success with a test and eq cycle with a DHT compound

Depending on funds and the time frame of the cycle i would suggest the following
Test cyp or E at a low dose of 200-300 a week
EQ at 500-700 eq a week
anavar for the last 6-8 weeks at 60-80mg a day.

extra fatburners like clen, yohimbe or T3 or a combo of it can also be added.

BUt like i said funds and duration of cycle can determine what you can and cant do.

I have plenty examples for cutting cycles, anything from short 6 week cycles all the way to long 16 week cycles.

Let me know and maybe i can give more advice or suggestions