• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bad Reaction

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So I was doing my last shot of H in the bathroom at church...i already prayed about it lol and I got a good vein...good blood in barrel however after I push it mu arm starts to cramp...turns beat red and super hot with whelps! Idk wtf but I got super scared! My shot the previous night didnt cause any reaction.

It does seem strange. Same injection site? You use the same H? Is it no.3 where you used acid to dissolve? Is it hot? Hope it's not infected. Take care

Did it shoot down? Did the blood look funny...ie bright or frothy when registered. You might have hit an artery.

It does seem strange. Same injection site? You use the same H? Is it no.3 where you used acid to dissolve? Is it hot? Hope it's not infected. Take care
Different site. Same batch of H. I use hot water to dissolve it or heat it with lighter.

Number 3 is sometimes black tar is the only bthat needs heat. Are you in the USA? If you're getting powder then no heat just stir and it'll dissolve anything worth injecting without dissolving the white they're cutting it with hopefully.

Take take and if your in the UK then get some help. It's free and easy.