• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad reaction from pill thurs night (reminder to test)

Bundi

Bluelighter
sorry for ramble :p just read it anywayz lol

Ive had a fairly above knowledge of brisbane pills for the last 2.5 years, have known most of wats goin around, wats good/not good etc im sure u get the picture. I think ppl have stopped testing pills as much they used too because we havnt had any reports of bad reactions for quite a while and people are feeling safer takin wateva from who ever. I believe this bit me in the ass the other night. I bought from a random in the valley (im a city person) and yeh bad reaction :/

1hr - I was really fuked!! like.. i havnt been that kinda fuked b4. i couldnt control myself. I like hip hop music but was goin off to dance/techno. I was sweating realllllly badly. I was really hot. I didnt think about things like where i was or wat i looked like or anything like that. I didnt get any of the usual mongy eyes or making funny faces, no lickin my lips like grandma.. none of it. just jumped around like a fukhead energiser bunny.

2hrs - coming down already??

i went home with this girl and fuked her good but i was able to blow without too much trouble :p which is not something id associate with takin a pill especially when it fuked me up so much. when i woke up i had a massive fever and head ache. I had a pain radiating from my spine in my neck which caused extremely painfull stabbin feeling in my lungs when I breath and in my shoulders neck and back when I moved into certain positions. I was sweating hardcore even though i felt freezing cold. I was wrappin myself up in the blanket shivering but i was sweating ALOT and had a very very high temperature. The girl was very worried about me. I stayed in bed for over 24hrs and was only concious for maybe 1hr of that time tops and that was so i could skull down more water or get up to take a really huge piss.

Im still feeling very off. my neck hurts, my head hurts, my lungs hurt, im sweating. I duno wat it is.. i dont have swollen glands so it aint an infection or anything like that. i should prob go to doctors but i dont have time for it. point is im pretty sure it was the pill. Im really sorry but I dont know wat the pill was! :( I feel really stupid now cause i used to always test. I wish i knew wat it was or who the guy was that I got it off so I could try get another so i could test it. It was green, thin, flat both sides, I believe it had a bevel, had similar specs to the the green \?/ goin around a few weeks ago and at the time i thought it might have been one. i couldnt see what it was and i asked the guy wat it was it cause it was dark and he said he didnt know cause it was dark! lol :/ avoid green ones for a few weeks if u can. stay safe guys and TEST!! :)

Green Shrek 2s? A face of shrek on one side and shrek 2 logo on the other side? They sound simular to what you have described.. Chipped around the sides and logo hard to make out?

I tested them if sao and they show up as containing MDxx.

I'm going to snort one tonight along with half a pink dolphin. Should be good.
I have heard people complain about heat issues with the shrek 2s

Sounds to me like you caught a dose of the flu after a big night out.. you wouldn't neccesarily get swollen glands with that. I don't know about the pill though, a bit speedy maybe?

the soreness in your back etc could be because you were jumping around like crazy, you were sweating and probably walked outside into the cold air - got the flu?

Dude if you are still feeling bad now I suggest a trip to a doctor incase its that bad flu virus going around or bird flu or something else, dont want to have you die and become another statistic of Ecstacy deaths now do we.

had a weird reaction to a pill from the valley. not so bad as you but very strange not something i would like to repeat! beware the valley haha

My sister had a bad pinger like that once. Was over 3 years ago so not the same batch and said the pill was pretty fun but the next days she was sweaty, couldnt get out of bed and vomiting. Stayed in bed for 24hours or so then started to come good.

Perhaps its a contaminant in the pill left over from the reaction.

It's a shame to hear, if it's true, that people are feeling complacent and not testing their pills because they perceive the potential for a bad reaction is diminished because there isn't a current crop of PMA pills or Red Mitsi's causing havoc.

If you must buy a pill in a club, then the very least you can do is figure out what the color and logo of the pill is. Go into the toilet, take out your phone and shine the light on the pill until you can see what it is, if your vision is so fucked you can't see, then ask a friend to help you.

Before you take it, make sure you let your friends know what you're about to take. It's the sort of information that could come in handy if you're unconscious and paramedics are trying to help you.

Take care and exercise some common sense in future.

76fish said:
Sounds to me like you caught a dose of the flu after a big night out.. you wouldn't neccesarily get swollen glands with that. I don't know about the pill though, a bit speedy maybe?

Couldn't be the ecstasy could it? No, the flu sounds much more likely8)

Sometimes I don't know what is up with people on this board and not giving credance to people who reported having a bad experience on drugs like pills. Its an illict drug that has a high rate of adulteration compared to most other drugs. The symptoms described seem classic of PMA, so people beware and test your pills with a robadope reagent and look on pill reports to see what is adulterated.

Take care guys, and e careful of the killer flu transmitted through ecstasy tablets.:\

effects seem they could be PMA + meth although he did sleep - PMA is usually not attributed to such energy as stated..

Did i mention all the other classic flu symtoms and not realise??

Do you guys realise that negative PMA reactions and The Flu share numerous symtoms? Now take into consideration that I mentioned nothing about runny nose, sneezing or coughing.. the symptoms one would normally associate with the flu?

Symptoms - FEVER, 24hrs of bed NO IFs OR BUTs, STABBING SPINAL PAIN (not body aches), Throbbing Head Ache (kinda dissorientating). The girl was looking after me worrying her ass off. She would be talking to me asking me what she should do (suggestin doctor/hospital) and id fall back to sleep over and over mid sentence even after she splashes cold water on me.

Pill Effects - No MDxx Symtoms Only Speedy Feeling and High Temp.

I would like to add that I spoke to a friend who had the same pill whos tolerance is about the same as mine, normally less. He said it didnt do a single thing for him. This might ring some bells for some of you old schoolers. about 2 years ago i seen some DODGEY as FUK lookin green mitsubishis about that tested Postive for PMA and the exact same shit happened. Some got FUKKKED over and others felt nothing at all. I suppose it sounds like the flu lol

Thank you psytaco for the little credit there. Your so right man. how about we try and pin point the symptoms that would agree with PMA so that we can determine if we have something to worry about instead of doing our best to dissprove it and blame it on the nice logical easy answer. Were supposed to be harm reduction yeh? How about we adopt a Guilty until proven innocent nature towards this kind of thing so that these sorts of reports might stop the next next ones being on the 6 o'clock news.

Good reminder to always test your pills, thanks for sharing the story.

It would be good advice to always seek medical attention when in a situation such as this rather than just hope things will sort themselves out. Trained medical staff would be able to diagnose a condition or causes much more accurately with proper tests than we ever could over the internet.

hoptis said:
It's a shame to hear, if it's true, that people are feeling complacent and not testing their pills because they perceive the potential for a bad reaction is diminished because there isn't a current crop of PMA pills or Red Mitsi's causing havoc.

If you must buy a pill in a club, then the very least you can do is figure out what the color and logo of the pill is. Go into the toilet, take out your phone and shine the light on the pill until you can see what it is, if your vision is so fucked you can't see, then ask a friend to help you.

Before you take it, make sure you let your friends know what you're about to take. It's the sort of information that could come in handy if you're unconscious and paramedics are trying to help you.

Take care and exercise some common sense in future.

good advice.

ive known ppl to buy pills at a club and the guy tells them its one thing then when they get it they check and its completely different colour and logo. then comes the hard task of accesing pr.com in your memory banks to see if you can remember anything about the pill.

Bundi said:
I was sweating realllllly badly. I was really hot. I didnt think about things like where i was or wat i looked like or anything like that.

yeah doesn't sound like mdma at all:\

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Information noted!

Keep up the good work of Harm Minimization