Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bad pills

on_the_rise_5

Bluelighter
my thread asking about if red mitsu's got closed and as pillreports aint working i will put up this one so... are there any bad pills circulating what are your experiences with them if so... many thanx,

on the rise

Heres my experience with bad pills: Went to a head shop, bought a tester kit and from then on I have never got a bad pill. I suggest you do the same. Thats my advice to you before the inevitable closure of this thread.

ruski has made some changes to pillreports.com and it should load every time (although may be slow) without throwing errors. The alternative is to buy a reagent kit from Enlighten here. If you do buy one tonight I can send it express post so you receive it Friday.

I was once in your position and at a number of occasions ive experience these so called bad pills, i did stop for a while but realise i still wanna pop every now and then. I got my self a reagent kit from enlighten and have had no problems at all comming across it cause i still do get these bad pills and you never know if there are 2 different batches out there, so all i do now is throw them in the toilet and do the "royal flush"

Yeah it really pays to test...could save yourself a lot of money and headache in the longterm. The only problem though is you have to actually BUY a pill first to test it. And if turns out to be bad, well there goes $40 or whatever...but It's better losing that than losing the few hundred that you might have spent on a ten pack and gaining the disappointment, simply because you just went on someone else's word..

Why not test before you buy?

If your dealer doesn't let you, find one that does.

Or just find a dealer that tests his pills and can tell you the result. I can't see many dealers letting customers test pills, not because they want to lie but its just too much of a hassel.

Just let your dealers know about kits and ask them to call you when they get ones that test properly, I'm assuming you trust the people you buy off though.

If a dealer is confident that his drugs are good, he will give you a refund if the pill doesn't test up properly.

notneo said:
I'm assuming you trust the people you buy off though.

*Coughspluttergag*

My attitude is never ever ever ever trust someone when it comes to drugs, ESPECIALLY your dealer.

Dealers are there to make money, you can have a reliable source, a good source, but never a trusted source....

That's just asking for trouble

I would love to be able to just switch dealers easy but in my state the number of dealers is quite small and lots seem to be stopping due to being causght and all the rest damn i want to live in a big city!!

are there any bad pills around?
there's always bad pills around.

do i know what they are?
no, because i've never bought a bad pill since i started testing my shit.

*creak*.....closed!

[edit] SORRY WRONG THREAD!!! arghh!
mod pls delete

Last edited: