• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Bad Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETA511

Greenlighter
I know Meth is bad for you.
I have a question about it. I lived in Las Vegas for a few years and met a friend. I am female and not gay but she was beautiful, smart, had a nice life, nice husband etc.
One night at the bar I was complaining about not being able to lose weight, and she asked if I had ever tried meth. Well I wasn't sure but I was thinking it was like the crank some people had in high school and I said yes, of course over the next 2 years we both did it together but not much just a little.
She always went to buy it and we just split the cost.
I know this is getting long but please bear with me.
She moved to New York and I did not know anyone else that did meth so I quit, I also moved to a state where I know no one.
It is now 2 years later I gained all my weight back and had no energy ever.So I put an ad on craigslist in vegas saying I was missing Tina. I got a reply and bought an 8-ball.

Here is the question if you want to skip the other jibber jabber
Out of the whole 2 years I did meth with my friend I have never experienced anything like I have this past 2 weeks.
I tried snorting it and it made me not eat and jittery but not bubbly and talkative,(which I have a social anxiety problem so this is the only thing that helps). It made so much phlegm in my throat constantly that I couldn't cough it out. I tried putting it in a pill and swallowing it. Same thing I choked until I broke a vessel in my throat and it was bleeding. I know this is gross but I read you could use it rectally so instead of wasting all that money I tried yesterday to use it rectally and the choking phlegm was even worse. What in the hell is in this stuff? Why is it doing this? Cut with something bad? Bad processing?

The bad thing is this person is my only supplier. He said he found some different but it's the same price so I don't know whether to trust him or not.
I really am not a meth head, but without it I sit at home alone With it I actually go down and shoot a game of pool and socialize.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

get it tested, nobody can tell you whats in your meth over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.