• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bad experience today with Needle breaking off in my arm

Junky-

Greenlighter
Hi friends I thought I would pots this experience so other could benefit I am a very long term opiate addict 20 years or so I have been Iv'ing for 13-14 of those years today I had a awful scare I had a light gauge standard insulin needle break off in my Arm , I was freaking out ready to go to urgent care in Small town Canada where I live I googled and ready everything I could but felt I should really get a move on , I decided to give everything I could a go before going to urgent care I felt with another needle and knew it was still in there but seemed deep , I was about to give up when I saw this flash light on my fridge attached by a powerful magnet I honestly thought it would never work I also got the tinniest needle nose pliers I own I cleaned everything with Iso and I stuck that magnet on the injection site for 4-5 min I felt the injection site I could feel something but honestly thought it was a tiny scab tissue I could not tell I grabbed and pinched the area with fine pliers and the needle came out !!

I feel the opiate gods were smiling down upon me I sincerely thought I would share this experience so that other might learn from it I am still so shocked at my luck .

Blessings

Junky-

Holy shit, can you post a pic of the magnet that you used?