• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bad batch? (Methamphetamines)

eyeswideshuttoday

Greenlighter
Hey guys, a bit concerned/confused?

Let me first say that I am a frequent user but also take breaks and keep my dosage considerably small. Almost never binge. And I'm pretty decent at monitoring my eating and drinking before/during/and after use.

Last night acquired some white. Keep in mind I had a full night's sleep in the bag before I used. When I did use, it was the same amount as usual. ROA was snorting (all I do). I did my first line of this batch at around 930pm. Come 11pm (guesstimate) I was starting to feel very strange. Heavy eyelids, had to keep moving around to not lose focus, when speaking would lose what I was trying to say (happened a few times but super mild). The night went on and I pretty much stayed in that state the entire time. Never redosed. Come 5am, I finally managed to pass out. Then woke up at 830am and got up for the day. Was feeling foggy but that's usually the norm. Then I dosed again. Within an hr all the previous feelings appeared but much more noticeable. On top of those symptoms I'm somewhat dissociative, and my head feels like it's buzzing.

I have NEVER experienced this before. And considering i had a full night's sleep, followed by 3.5 hrs....I'd usually feel great.

Anyone have any ideas? Could all of that be from bad meth? And if so, what issue with the meth could be the cause?

I'm currently trying to write this thread in the midst of feeling this way so if I left out any obvious helpful info please let me know. Thx!

It may have been a research chemical. I would give yourself a drug test or test the substance and see for yourself.

i know this can be hard,,,,but throw it away, otherwise you will just keep going till you finish it

I was given a bit of an opaque white with"mini shards" strange looking sample of "meth" Did a couple mini tests. It was meth with a weird cut. I felt the same. Very strange because meth usually keeps me up and active - not groggy like this crap.
I have to agree with LucidSDreamr - flush it. Not worth chancing it!
Sorry you got a bad batch :( Seems to be happening more frequently.
I love to enjoy the stuff too, but it's far more important to stay safe!!!