• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bad Batch? Felt like i was on a real bad trip after iv use of opiate

Misfit Chick

Bluelighter
Happened to both myself and my brother- Half was through a shot of heroin ( 3 points), I pulled it out half way as immediately I felt something wrong, racing heart, sweats, out of body feeling, couldn't walk , felt like rubber legs, seemed like i was tripping in a k hole. Lasted an hour and 30 minutes, had our mom watch us with the phone in her hand in case we needed an ambulance. It was the most horrible feeling I have ever had, thought i lost my mind and i wasn't gonna come back- 2 hours after at passed i have been throwing up like i have been poisoned. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN? i LIVE IN MD- THIS SHIT CAME FROM B-MORE- PLEASE BE WARE!!! I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE USEING ELEPHANT TRANK TO CUT, AND IT WAS IN THE NEWS, BUT I AM NOT SURE IF THAT IS WHAT IT WAS. IF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOM WOULD HAD DONE THAT, SHE WOULD HAD DIED FROM HEART FAILURE.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF BAD BATCH, AND IF YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME LET ME KNOW!

There is carfentanil going around, which is used to sedate elephants.... There's also u-xxxxx series mainly u-47700.

Really though without a lab analysis you'll never know what's in that rule) dope unless every person who handled and cut it tells you what they added. Sorry wish I could answer better, but substance id isn't allowed here. Definitely post back any more info to help people identify and avoid this dope before they buy it

What did the dope look like? Was it stamped, branded, or in a bag with a design? That info could save lives especially a picture. Make sure it's not that Grey death stuff....

carfentanil is the most potent opiate. Even a speck is enough to cause death. I suggest you reconsider your life plans or atleast switch to abusing alcohol if you cannot escape substances

hey, im from Annapolis so i know the dope round here. definitly some whacky shit being sold here and in B more. That doesnt sound like fentanyl though. sounds like fuckin laundry soap or some other mix of fake heroin. please be careful and maybe try the suboxone route. its a miracle drug for me.

Hey! This was brown and rocky, double bagged in sandwich baggie, as it was a big amount. Comes from a guy who is right off the park n ride, serenity area, or Edmunds. He is a big fish and moves very large amounts in that area. I wish I could tell everyone exactly where it came from, If there is anyone getting from B more and they suspect this is the shit, I would be happy to talk in a pm. This is a brand new batch that just hit the street yesterday at noon. Myself and 3 other people were the first to try the brand new batch, I didn't even hesitate, as I have been going to the same place over a year, and its always really good and clean. I learned a lesson. But really it didn't matter, because my brother only did a bump- and it affected him exactly the same way, as my 3 point shot, that i pulled out half way. There was no way to escape this. I am 100 percent sure it was not carfentinal, this was like tripping on acid while in a k hole (ketimine) This is the second bad batch I have seen out of Baltimore in 3 months. The last time I had bad batch, It was leaving chemical burns on my skin- giant severe blisters, almost like that crocodile shit. Which I posted about that about a month ago in this thread.

It may have been cut with a deliriant drug in order to increase the rush and reduce nausea. But they cut it with too much of it and that's what made you trip and gain audio/visual hallucinations and feel like shit.

The half hour effect besides the vomiting two hours later makes me highly suspect fentanyl.... Carfentanyl would make sense if it was just too potent. I wouldn't recommend using it again of course, but does a 30 mg or 0.030 g amount still do that? They might have been trying to make it so potent even cut that it only takes a small stamps worth for effect, which makes sense if it is carfentanyl. You have no idea how potent it is in the sub ug into nanogram dosage. That is if it is even that tough

Yes

Happened to both myself and my brother- Half was through a shot of heroin ( 3 points), I pulled it out half way as immediately I felt something wrong, racing heart, sweats, out of body feeling, couldn't walk , felt like rubber legs, seemed like i was tripping in a k hole. Lasted an hour and 30 minutes, had our mom watch us with the phone in her hand in case we needed an ambulance. It was the most horrible feeling I have ever had, thought i lost my mind and i wasn't gonna come back- 2 hours after at passed i have been throwing up like i have been poisoned. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN? i LIVE IN MD- THIS SHIT CAME FROM B-MORE- PLEASE BE WARE!!! I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE USEING ELEPHANT TRANK TO CUT, AND IT WAS IN THE NEWS, BUT I AM NOT SURE IF THAT IS WHAT IT WAS. IF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOM WOULD HAD DONE THAT, SHE WOULD HAD DIED FROM HEART FAILURE.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF BAD BATCH, AND IF YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME LET ME KNOW!
I’m in Hilton Head South Carolina and dude you told my story word for word pretty much some of that same stuff made it here it happened about a week ago I thought my brain melted

Carfentanil is 10,000 times as potent as morphine and the problem is it's active in such small amounts that it's impossible for the cut to be evenly distributed throughout the batch meaning it's Russian Roulette if you happen to get a part if the batch that has most of it in.

To put that into perspective, injecting a single mg of carfentanil is equivalent to slamming ten grams of 100% pure morphine...and you can't even see a milligram it's so small.

Its even used as a chemical weapon by the Russians (the theatre seige) it's so deadly

However, this sounds more like a halucnagen or dissociative. If you had OD on carfentanil, I doubt you would be here to talk about it...I've attended several carfentanil ODs in my time (from cut heroin) and non of them survived...It's so strong even narcan dosen't always reverse it

Please take care

Hey I just decided to register so I can add what?s been going around down in south Florida. It sounds like the same exact experience. I don?t remember exactly how much I did the first time around, it was a small black bag, anyway it produced the same effects OP mentioned. Hands were shaking, legs gave out from under me, and I felt like my feet were trying to talk to my stomach. It lasted about the same amount of time you mentioned.

It was a light beige color and when shot gave a weird taste in the mouth akin to licorice.

Two different dealers one in Miami the other one way south of there end up selling the same shit. So I just decided to go back on suboxone after this. It was about a week ago.

Oh also it immediately produced hives in the area it was shot at and the entire arm.

They know what they?re selling. One of the dealers called me to tell me he got different shit back in and to try and offer me free bags. I just didn?t trust it and didn?t want a repeat.

He's saying it was like ketamine. I am assuming he has tried ketamine. I really can't imagine carfentanyl being mistaken for that, if he OD'd he probably just be dead, to ride the line that close twice with different doses, no way,

Is it keeping you well? I don't know what dumbfuck would do that, but if it is keeping you well some type of dissociative found its way into your dealers inventory as some sort of stupid cut. As unlikely as that sounds.

You would not be in doubt if you really took ketamine IV. Only a small dose - 100 mg - 150 mg depending on your weight and the purity of the ketamine - is needed IV or IM to reach a K-hole. And what you describe isn't at k-hole. Racing hearth and sweat plus the awareness of "rubber legs" etc. In a deep k-hole you are not aware of your body at all, you are just in a state of pure blizz and in another place than you physically are.

But it might be....out of context the k-hole I describe. I have only taken pharmaceutical grade ketamine (vials of 5 ml/25mg from a hospital). 100 mg (4 ml) IM would be more than enough for me to reach a deep K-hole. The first few time I took the ketamine IV, but I found out that the difficulty related to finding a vein wasn't necessary compared to taking it IM. It took a little longer ~1-2 min before you started to reach the K-hole compared to almost instantly with IV (you did not have time to remove the syringe, you just let go of it and either it stayed in the vein or it felt up). However, pharmaceutical grade ketamine is completely safe to take IM whereas powdered ketamine can consist all kinds of cutting chemicals that could result in an infection because it cannot be absorbed, or atleast i takes place extremely slow over several days.

You can get an idea of how much "dirt" different powders consist of if you don't use a micro filter or pharmaceutical grade medicine meant for IV/IM use:
particles02.jpg

My guess would be that what you injected was of a very low purity and according to a report of the Danish Department of Health 70% of seized heroin in Denmark in 2016 contained a combination of two cutting chemical - Phenacetine and Acetaminophen - Acetaminophen can cause nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness and "phenacetin can result in a bluish discoloration of the skin due to a lack of oxygen in the blood (cyanosis), dizziness and respiratory depression" (https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/phenacetin#section=Top).

Some of those effects might sound like what you are describing?

It?s definitely a dissociative, most probably not ketamine, and has no opiate effect whatsoever. I was in early withdrawals when I came across it and felt worse after. Not only was I still sick, but I literally felt poisoned. Had hypotension for 2-3 days that finally lifted. It isn?t worth riding the line between life and death so closely, if it is life one desires.

And it literally felt like death. And I?m too intelligent a person to be subjecting myself to such bullshit especially possessing a college degree and the means to continue into grad school. For what? To sit around doing nothing with my life, watching my ?friends? OD and die, some of the others having a shot at starting families etc. In the last few months since
I?ve been home from rehab, 6 of my friends have OD?d and two didn?t make it. I was in treatment for 3 months and decided I could cheat every now and then.

But so little of what?s going around is even heroin anymore. And I don?t care to use myself as an assay. Please be careful and really take a good look at yourself in the mirror and decide if it?s for you...I really thought it was until I got a taste of what it?s like to be myself again. And I feel really shitty about the relapse.

Now that I?m back living on campus with the bf, I wonder if I can still get lab access after hours from the chemistry chair. I went to high school with his daughter and I used to occasionally run a sample thru gcms or hplc. With no one the wiser. It scared me straight and so did this latest bad batch. I wonder if I can upload the results?

Edit: reading the post again it appears like this agent is making its way down the east coast. With reports beginning in Baltimore, one from the Carolinas, and mine from south Florida. Someone?s idea of a bad joke to actually have the nerve to sell this yet alone give it away. It can and will kill someone, probably already has and they aren?t around to let us know heh.