• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Baclofen & Tizanidine

ar.izona

Bluelighter
Hello, Johnny wants to do Baclofen -OR- Tizanidine. Notice how Johnny wants to do one or the other, not both, and sure as hell not at the same time. He wants to know if they're actually worth taking for recreational use. The only reason why is because he found this nifty site where you can purchase things that you usually would need a prescription for. ARE THEY ADDICTIVE? and also they're listed as Generic Lioresal and Generic Zanaflex. 8(8(

As a matter of fact, here's a link to all of the muscle relaxers that this site has. Lemme know which would be the best.
http://www.pom-pharmacy.com/muscle-relaxants-medicine-usa.html

SITE:
http://www.pom-pharmacy.com/

Last edited:
I've had both prescribed and I prefer the baclofen over the tizanidine. They are really both shit though....not really any recreational effect to speak of although if I took 7-8 tizanidine it basically made me feel sleepy and tingly. Like I was probably not breathing 100% properly was the feeling I got. I quit taking it because it was more uncomfortable than enjoyable and I had to take that many to feel them at all. Baclofen is just a way to get to sleep. I take 3x the prescribed dose along with 900mg. of Gabapentin at night to make me sleepy. It doesn't really work but it doesn't hurt either I guess. If it were me, I wouldn't bother. I wouldn't pay for either and I don't even bother filling my script half the time because it's not even worth the short drive to the pharmacy. I just get them if I happen to be there for another script or in the area. No recreational value. Save your money....seriously! I'd rather take Lyrica than either or both of them combined and Lyrica is crap IMO....basically just jacked-up Gabapentin.

Edit: please take the links down and read the BLUA and guidelines....sourcing not allowed!

Last edited:
You should edit out the links or this thread might get closed.
I would never buy drugs you need a prescription for on the clear net, they are most likely scammers