• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Baclofen Taking 50MG At Once And Possible Nausea?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I took 30MG Baclofen the Other Day Felt Bit Of Effects Pretty Sure was Not Placebo and Wondering since Nausea Seems to be a Very Common Side Effect But I Took 3 of the 10MG Baclofen Pills And No Nausea at All was Wondering if I should Consume 50MG All at Once or Take 30MG and then 20MG More 1-2 Hours Later To Ensure Prevention Of Any Possible Nausea? Any Information would be Greatly Appreciated Thank You.

I Am Not Looking For Recreational Feelings I'm Looking for Some God Damn Harm Reduction Advice? REAL QUESTION IS IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD BUT USELESS POST WHY POST AT ALL?

Yes. I take it regularly. Definitely recreational value but not everyone achieves euphoric/desired state. Therapeutically I take 40 mg tid. This is in combo with other GABAergics/benZos/alcohol. Definite synergy with these drugs, for me. I have no side effects besides sometimes nodding out.
Now on very high doses BEWARE!!! I attempted to achieve a GHB type high and took roughly 300mg with barely a tolerance. I passed out and woke up feeling decent. Went to the bathroom and washed my face. Looked in the mirror and BAM. I fell asleep standing up smashed my head cracking the sink & fell back into the shower ripping the shower curtain assed out, legs up out of the tub. I continued to stand, still feeling good and like everything was normal and not at all odd, continuing the cycle until my girlfriend snapped me out of it.
My next high dose attempt I fell out on my face after a very high dose and a shot of heroin, being found, violating parole and maxing out. But that was just Russian roulette.
Doses nearing 40-80 diminish my anxiety, give me a nice coZy baby Benzo feeling, & especially with Gabapentin give me a very positive mood.
I'm kinda rushing so this is not as an in depth reply as I'd like to give. Maybe later.

if you've neva taken baklofene before start with 10mg's 3xday (morning, lunch, evening)... why are you taking balofene OP?

I've taken it before, but didn't noticice ANYTHING was taking it for sleep, someone gave me like 30mg two nights in a row, it didn't do anything, think it made it harder to sleep...