• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc back pain

tunesey

Bluelighter
I take various compounds flubromazepam for sleep. very rarely phenibut kratom on occasion and poppy seed tea. I have noticed I wake up with a bad back early in the morning 3 to 3 30 am. does anyone know if any combinations are bad for your kidneys. I piss ok normal colour unless I have had too much liquid to drink. I am slightly concerned but my bad back seems to go during the day. i was wondering if the drugs are fucking up my kidneys

Not a scientific response but phenibut felt toxic to me. I had pains in my organs and frequent, painful urination while using it regularly. Kratom also will give me issues likely due to the massive amounts of plant material that originates on a plantation in southeast asia where they are using god-knows-what for pesticides. Flubro, like many benzos, is likely processed by your liver, not your kidneys,

Are you dependent on the poppy tea/opiates? Because waking up that early with aches was the first withdrawl symptom I recognized as such one.
Don't know about Pheni but (scnr) Opioids and Benzos are generally pretty harmless on your organs. Kratom is another thing though but the rare reports regarding its potential health impact were also about the liver and included colics.

Zerwas just a bad back but I thought it was my kidneys but some ibuprofen gel on the affected area and now I am fine the poppy seed tea I only use once a week so I think I am safe from withdrawals but it has me asleep for 2 days over the weekend. Kratom I dont take even weekly just when I can get my hands on some ultra enhanced leaf which is hard to get my vendor sometimes has some and I take 2.5 grams and love the buzz. Think I will stick to benzos and the tea from now on thanks mate. oh and the odd ultra enhanced leaf which I can only seem to get monthly or bi monthly