• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction [b]need immediate harm reduction help[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professortweak

Greenlighter
I'm assuming the prefix stood for Harm Reduction, but if I'm wrong please overlook it. I'm by no means a newbie when it comes to doing dope, especially by injecting. However,o we the past year or so, I've ran into problem after problem. I still have many,plainly visible veins, but anything from an inch below my elbow to my hands will blow, for sure, every single time.

Now, having said that, I'm sure I'm probably breaking some rules by doing this, but there just isn't any help in my area and I have no friends where I just recently moved 6 hours away. With no names ever being given, only me showing my face, or any other stipulations that would make someone feel comfortable, I need someone to face time and guide me through the best possible way to do this. I'm very analytical and over think things, but I've butchered 3 different areas over the years to where they collasped, and right now, honestly, the only damn thing in the world is to get this shot in, ya know... Someone please pm me if you can do this. I'm the only person doing something on camera I could get in trouble for, I just need help, ASAP, please!!!

Mate, I don't think anyone will respond to your request for obvious reasons, but it sounds like you need to accept you've come to the end of the road with IV administration. I really wouldn't recommend going for the deep veins like the femoral or jugular as it never ends well. Please stop and think about what you're doing to your health and future. I stopped when I got to the position you're in and as a result I still have my life and all my limbs. But my hands go purple in winter due to insufficient circulation and my fingers are often numb (I stopped IVing 10 years ago). My legs and feet are peppered with scars that look like cigarette burns from chasing and missing tiny veins. But I consider myself lucky. Try to be one of the lucky ones mate.

Mate, I don't think anyone will respond to your request for obvious reasons, but it sounds like you need to accept you've come to the end of the road with IV administration. I really wouldn't recommend going for the deep veins like the femoral or jugular as it never ends well. Please stop and think about what you're doing to your health and future. I stopped when I got to the position you're in and as a result I still have my life and all my limbs. But my hands go purple in winter due to insufficient circulation and my fingers are often numb (I stopped IVing 10 years ago). My legs and feet are peppered with scars that look like cigarette burns from chasing and missing tiny veins. But I consider myself lucky. Try to be one of the lucky ones mate.

I know it's a little sketchy at first glance, but if you put a little thought into it, there are ways to do it with zero risk for the other person. I can normally get by with rectal ROA, but I'm so constipated it just ruins the whole mixture. Swallowing destroys my insides, sniffing is good until the pain is just too much, and smoking is worthless without a proper pipe. I've lost it all too man, twice, I mean ALL, but I'm actually employed and maintaining, until I'm in a mood and can't get a simple damn shot in. That alone is enough to drive some crazy, literally....

If you can't get a shot in your veins you could try plugging. It still involves some of the ritual prep work of shooting up and it has a very good bioavailability meaning it will be not quite as effective as shooting but it will be as close as you can get.

There are plenty of sources here and elsewhere describing the process. I beckon you to consider the switch as it's going to be infinitely safer than jabbing yourself to no avail.

If you are constipated shoot 10-20ml of straight water up there first, that should help.

For you to have collapsed nearly every single useable vein you have you must have been practicing some less than stellar IV habits and/or shooting shit you shouldn't have; such as using dull needles. So unless you have corrected those practices helping you find more veins to ruin is just delaying the inevitable. And I'm not judging here, I've lost quite a few myself, especially to the girl, just pointing it out for your sake.

Have you tried a laxative like magnesium? Might unstop you, then you can use rectal...

Man, I feel for you, but... I don’t think this is an appropriate post. I, hate to close this, but this is soliciting someone to assist in something technically self incrimination

PM
ne your details and shall post them in case someone wants to help Pm me, ok?

So so am gonna close this, Google can yield surprising tips - warm bath Helps man, there are many areas Togo in

CLOSED - though OP’s details may be posted of anyone feels to help him

Status
Not open for further replies.