• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

i knew him rather well, this is not a hoax and absurd that you would suggest it is.

in general, deaths are confirmed by an obituary or people who knew the person in real life.

Indeed. R. I. P. Axl!
How do we can ever confirm 'casualties'.

I'm still alive man

Cosmic Giraffe->CosmicG-->Cozzie Jeraph

RIP Assl

I still have your texts saved on my old phone, and they still make me lmao every time I read them. Watched King James get stomped on by Kevin Durant last night, and it made me think of you. He is a legend but goddamn, my man needs some backup. It's all good bruv, we will see a rematch next year fasho, and at this rate many years to come. I miss you brother. Always in my thoughts.

<3

Axl had arms that were too bulky for my taste but Claire was quite keen on them iirc. He liked some good punk bands and was never mean to me. A classy guy. This is disappointing. I always debate saying anything on these threads for fear of some shit storm, but I feel like I just wanted to say this was a really good guy and my condolences.

Fuck I'm not not exactly Mr current affairs and this fairwell is truly belated, but that's how I roll and axl would appreciate my tardiness

I remember your response to one of the first things I said to you

"Man that is some sage like motherfucken advice, Mr swifty"

I was probably just talking Shit about something stupid, but if it struck a chord with you my fellow custodian of high society drug culture then it's good enough for me

I often cast my mind back to random DnM chats I've had here, zephyr, axl, zephyr, axl come to think of it they're the only two worthy of mention

I only found out yesterday, and I already I'm looking out my window as I'm begin my recovery process and think the world just became a darker place.

But then I think, the world was a better place for having axl grace it with his presence, so axl I'm asking you shine that light on the dark path ahead for me, because I'm recovering and fuck me if im gonna do it so the input you had on my life isn't wasted

RIP to you my friend till we talk again

Shes a strong woman and Im pretty sure you would be very proud up there mate.

I never did post here because at the time I was really saddened by his death. We had only begun being friendly but besides being undoubtedly cool as shit, you could almost feel the love shining through for Claire and life in general and I was jealous as shit. People like that should not be taken from us. Claire, I do believe I offered my sympathies then but please take them again. RIP Axl.

Hey nice trick with the hat man.

Shes going good m8.

Miss ya

This guy actually died? What the heck?

I knew him from the Lounge place. I also saw him and his girlfriend on the Tiny chat placey. I forgot his girlfriends name. Wasn't she a member here too or something?

Anyway, this is eerie.

I had no idea... I haven't been here in a while. I can't believe it's been a whole year and I had no idea...

I hope you're resting in peace, Jim. :(

Fucking miss you a lot. What a huge loss you are yo the world. What a gift you were to have some connection.

Wish u were here.