AWW YEAH - New Haven Coliseum - June 2nd, 2001

Not gonna say much cuz everyone else has. I would definitely go back. Congrats to Chris and COK for putting on a phat party. Only BL'ers I saw were Dayna, Pat, Eddie, Danielle, and I think that is it. Thank goodness for Rebel and Trick getting me those redbulls off the stage. I was draggin ass.
smile.gif

Set of the night that did it for me was Tech Itch and Decoder. Well that is all. Wish I got to see more of you guys. See ya at either Shine or Jungle Boogie! adios.
wink.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
[This message has been edited by MrJaMaL (edited 05 June 2001).]

This was the BEST party I've been to thus far... The venue was awesome, sound and lights were incredible, no "E puddles", no breakdancers and twirlers hogging up space, met LOTS of kewl people, and six (I counted)JUNGLIST even complimented me on my outfit!
I wish more promoters could respect Drum and Bass venue and soundwise like this party...I'm not into Drum and Bass per se but TECH ITCH & DECODER and BAD COMPANY were in-fucking-credible!!
IMHO, I was a little disappointed with Green Velvet's set. Josh Wink on the other hand, tore shit up!
I missed all of Venom's set because I had to wait what seemed like forever for my girls clit to be massaged at the door...
Other than that, I had a great time.
Would've been better had I seen and knew some of you guys though (I was the guy in the red ecko cap, white dress shirt, red tie, and red UFOs)
Speekah Phreekah predicts next phat party:
ONE NATIONJuly 3rd @Tunnel,NYC
See ya there....
------------------
"They know what is what, and they don't know what is what...they just strut...WHAT THE FUCK!!"
-*69 Fatboy Slim

pinkerton's opinion of the party...
green velvet: simply amazing, everything and more than i expected from them.
josh wink: sucks a left nut just like last time i saw him
tech itch and decoder: medioker(sp) set.
bad company: very nice
dara: tore the jungle room up, just awsome
(note pinkerton opinion is the final word if you disagree you're wrong pinkerton is always right)
------------------
The music never stops...

(note pinkerton opinion is the final word if you disagree you're wrong pinkerton is always right)
------------------
The music never stops...

------------------
The music never stops...