Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Social Mod Position - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously i mentioned that I thought not enough time would be avialable to me to Mod this forum....what the hell, i'll give it a go.....I seem to be on here every single night anyways! :D

I'll nominate myself for eviction.....i mean moderation :\

Thanks for all your replies and applications guys :) Unfortunately this position is no longer available, due to some "company reshuffling", which means there will be no brand new moderators in the immediate future.

Aus Social will be moderated by myself, 1234 and Raz for the time being. Sometime in the near future another mod may be added, but it will be someone who is already a mod elsewhere on bluelight.

Sorry to all of those who applied - but on the other hand, it means we don't have to make a decision ;) All of your applications were great :D

looks like nobody gave enough head to get the position this time ;) :p

sorry for the guys who missed out, I bet the mods are relieved at not having to make the decision, it's always hard.

Either that, or the current staff members are putting on outstanding performances in that department, hence the lack of need for additional ones ;)

Mods might has well close this thread now.... all the applications were outstanding :)

Unfortunately this position is no longer available, due to some "company reshuffling", which means there will be no brand new moderators in the immediate future
"Company reshuffling"? Those sorts of euphamisms sure bring back memories... oh well, at least it shows bluelight is heading more and more corporate. Which is a good thing! ;)

^ My dad is a management consultant, I think "strategic planning" were my first words.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.