• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian police identification

Where the hell was this may i ask? They all have badge numbers and cant abuse u like that. Im surprised if u were there that they didnt take u in to. In EU if they think ur under influence they take u in the cop shop. That would piss me off bad. Ur mate would need to talk to his lawyer n mention all what happened. To the above poster cops need a search warrant no matter what.

^^ I know they need a warrant. Hence why they actually had to physically remove me from the doorway to get in. Not only that, they were plain clothes and didn't identify themselves as jacks until I'd opened the screen door.

Edit - Oops, just realised you were ansering blacktusk's question ;)

They do have identification, and when asked to show it they are legally meant to do so. A report is sent to the ethical standards division in victoria (may be different in another state), where they analyse the situation and act approriately. So technically by not allowing you to write their numbers down they fucked up more so and must of realised what they were doing was wrong if they didn't want to show their I.D

Some sound advice here. Both officers fucked up, take it further, the more people that do the more they'll think before abusing their powers & they'll have to sweat on the complaint for a while.

As for the petty name calling and shit there's not much you can do about it but it's generally for two reasons; shits & giggles or to get a reaction out of you and give them an excuse to knock you around.
Two examples;
One morning got arrested at Flinders St station with some mates, kept my mouth shut signed the caution, was out of there in an hour and nothing else came of it.
Few months before that got picked up for d&d at the footy, get back to the Melb station and the copper starts getting mouthy and pushing me around looking for a rise. Ashamed to say i took the bait , long story short he got sat on his arse, i got decked by five of them who then proceeded to stick the knee/fist/boot in & spent a few hours sitting in the corner covered in bruises and bleeding with my shirt pulled over my head and hands cuffed behind my back. Funny to look back on, not so much at the time.

P.s they hate it when you smirk at them :p

They dont need shit man. Probable cause for searching. they can pat you down for weapons then ask whats that, if they feel a sryringe, a baggie, bottle or something and you must show them. Whether it constitutes a legal search in court is different and very dependant on a lawyer.

Footscrazy in your case I don't believe they do, if they have a good reason to believe a crime is being commited in this case you bashing your girl then I think they can just barge in and look.

police really don't have that much power, unless you allow them to and most people aren't aware of their rights and the police are well aware of this. Its all about them being the cunts we have all grown to know them as. The gain more power by playing around with you asking questions waiting for you to stuff up or coming across in a don't fuck with us way. They are not allowed to enter your property unless they have a warrant. But if you agree to them entering after them playing on words then they can enter. Also if they belive theirs drugs in the property but once again you ask why they think this. They need to give sound evidence if you just freak out or don't ask them why then sure their gona push you aside and if they do without proper evidence then use this against them and their attempts will be futile.

Where the hell was this may i ask? They all have badge numbers and cant abuse u like that. Im surprised if u were there that they didnt take u in to. In EU if they think ur under influence they take u in the cop shop. That would piss me off bad. Ur mate would need to talk to his lawyer n mention all what happened. To the above poster cops need a search warrant no matter what.

it was out the front of a popular night club in a city in NSW. The police brought past a sniffer dog to sniff the line out the front of the club and the dog signalled when he stopped at my friend. It's not like he was distributing or whatever, they just found him with 2 pills and a few points of speed. Plenty of other people in the line were also arrested. I really don't think bringing the sniffer dogs is smart because i know a lot of people who were intending to distribute and as soon as they saw the club go into lockdown and the sniffer dogs barge through the door they necked all their pills or all their gas (in some cases i've had mates eat 4 grams) at once.
I think in the interest of harm reduction it'd be a lot smarter for them to keep the sniffer dogs out of it, this way 4 grams of gas goes to 8 or 10 people instead of one which could be extremely fatal.

I've never seen sniffer dogs enter clubs over my way, but i've heard of people dropping everything they had when the cops started searching cars and people.
how fucked up did your mates get after 4grams?

haha i've done the eightball challenge before taking it all at once, which was pretty fucked and i'll never do it again, but my mate who necked the 4 grams seemed to really enjoy it, he basically just non-stop partied from wednesday through till monday morning. Needless to say, i'm sure he suffered his fair share of negatives the few weeks after.

Here lockdowns happen once every few months where police will go over the whole of town on a friday/saturday night and storm each club one at a time, locking the place down so no-one can leave until the police search the club with sniffer dogs etc. It was a lot more common about a year ago but it definitely still happens. The amount of drugs i've seen the police with at the end of just one club is phenomenal.

thats crazy.
I've never heard or seen that happen in perth despite our nightlife's reputation

Haha yeah, i remember being way to paranoid before kryal castle a few years back. I was coming down from some shard that i had before clubbing that morning and by the time i got up their i was to paranoid to enter with the dogs roaming around all over the outside of the castle and then when a mate said they went inside as well as on the outside i decided to eat everything i had then and their except for maybe a bic or 2. Ended up buzzing hardcore and had an awesome time allthough came down really hard the next morning and needed more for the sunrise set to enjoy lol. But what blacktusk said. Its a stupid tactic the way the police try and combat this stuff. They don't get distributers this way, instead they scare everyone into having a potential OD and make problems worse. So much for harm minimization without the cop threat shit would be alot safer. Heck, make drugs legal and educate ppl then their won't be any where near as much problems.

I'm actually pretty certain the city I am from has been rated as the most dangerous nightlife in australia. Newcastle is a rough place haha

probably...but given our population size we have loads of problems

4th biggest city in Aus, not even on the podium lol

Perth rocks but i can't say the night life is as out of control as a few east coast cities i've partied in.

Screw clubs, get bush doofing and feel the love :)

Anyone else think the cops really couldn't care less if someone necks all their pills and ODs? They probably enjoy the media beat-up that seems to occur when this happens, as they use it to justify their hard stance, and the drug war. 8)

contact the Office of Police Integrity by law they have to investigate the claim and it will be a scuff on the 2 cops names

some cops are wankers others treat you like a person that has been caught fucking up but still like a person

all the power goes to some jacks heads and they become assholes

Anyone else think the cops really couldn't care less if someone necks all their pills and ODs? They probably enjoy the media beat-up that seems to occur when this happens, as they use it to justify their hard stance, and the drug war. 8)

All drug users are drug addicts. Everyone will overdose from taking drugs. Australian Police and Media 101.