Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Meth vs Chinese Meth

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
My very longstanding supplier today offered me a mix of what she claimed was imported Chinese meth and locally produced AUstralian meth. Several grams of each separately, not mixed together. I was very surprised to be offered Made in Australia because I presumed about 99% of what we get is imported. What I found interesting is that both batches provided a serious hit of about the same intensity but had quite different properties. I suspect I lucked onto 2 batches that just happened to be pure d-isomer meth rather than a race mic mix. Even with very high tolerance my head was spinning after one small bowl of each.

Presumed Australian Meth

Instant positive reaction for meth on EZ-Test Marquis test
Small crystals (about half a pea size)
Crystals cloudy with slight oily kind of sheen
Quite soft and brittle and easy to crumble
Lost about 5 % when acetone washed
Significantly lower melting point than the Chinese meth
Very slight perfumy aroma and taste
Easy to plume but not producing spectacular clouds
Cracked back almost pure white with typical long single line cracks. Eventually went to caramel colour

Picture as follows:

Claimed Chinese Meth

Same instant positive reaction on marquis test
Huge crystals. About 3 grams in a single crystal
Crystals super hard and needed to be smashed with something heavy
Crystals cloudy with almost no clear spots
Very dry
Lost about 1% when acetone washed
Extremely high melting point - higher than I have ever experienced
Zero aroma and zero taste
Hard to liquify but eventually plumed like an out of control bushfire
Same pure white crack back pattern as Aussie meth. Also eventually went to caramel colour

Picture as follows:

So strangely quite different products providing almost exactly the same high at the same price. I queried the supplier about it and she said the Australian one was produced “from liquid” and the Chinese one was produced “from gas”. I didn’t understand what she was talking about as English not her first language but she used to be an industrial chemist apparently so I had no reason to doubt her.

The only thing I can think of with her referring to “liquid and gas” would be how it is salted, the top product looks as if it could just be liquid acid titrated until ph acidic. Then evaporated which could give a wetter looking product since meth is so hygroscopic.

When “gassed” HCl gas is pumped into a solvent and the subsequent product filtered. This would give a drier product overall and then fused to give large cloudy chunks.

-GC

The only thing I can think of with her referring to “liquid and gas” would be how it is salted, the top product looks as if it could just be liquid acid titrated until ph acidic. Then evaporated which could give a wetter looking product since meth is so hygroscopic.

When “gassed” HCl gas is pumped into a solvent and the subsequent product filtered. This would give a drier product overall and then fused to give large cloudy chunks.

-GC
Outstanding. Thank you.