• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian IV drugs; safer practices and useful experiences

Hey shal also sounds like you might have got cotton fever, from cooking it with the cotton already in the cooker/spoon, i used to save cottons from slamming H and cook the goo from them when I had like 15-20 and was sick with no dope, theres a decent hit left from H in the cottons its stickier, anywho I cooked the cottons and smashed them around and shoot the water, about 10 min later I was puking and had diareha at the same time and a horrid headache, never done it again since then.. I never use cottons unless theres nasty cut which trhere rarley is lately.

To be moved to "Australian IV drugs; safer practices and useful experiences"

Hi guys, I'm a regular poster on BL but people who I know in real life read this and I don't need them knowing about what I'm saying here. I'm not ashamed of what I did, I just can't be bothered putting up with the crap.

I remember my first IV usage like it was yesterday - cause it was yesterday. I'm very experienced with drugs, including opiates. I got myself an addiction to strong prescription opiods a while back, and have been on methadone/bupe ever since I quit. This was my first time using any opiods outside what I get from the clinic since I quit. I've got lots of experience with other drugs too - everything from benzos to G, acid to 2cb, coke to meth - but haven't had any addiction issues with them for a good while.

Anyways I was hanging with a different crew to usual (friends of a friend) on the weekend for various reasons, I hadn't met any of them before but they all seemed pretty cool, although they used harder drugs and more often than I usually did. I'd been smoking some meth throughout the night, went back to one of their places in the morning, had some G, when one of them came up with the idea of getting some smack. I thought it sounded like a good idea, and finally about 5 hours later it actually happened (all the effects of all the other drugs had worn off by the time we got it). I wasn't going to IV it originally, but I figured if I was gonna do H, I might as well do it properly.

The injecting practices were all very good (I'd read a fair bit about injecting online before), probably because one of the people in our group (the one who prepared it and injected it for me) was a nurse for their day job. Even with my tolerance (I'm on 30mg a day of methadone, although I hadn't had any in about 30 hours) we decided to err on the side of caution for my first go so I only had about 1/3 of a Q to start with. It was alright, got the warm and fuzzies, but no real rush, nothing to write home about. The effects seemed to have worn off after 2-3 hours. I decided I wanted to give it plenty of time before having a proper shot so that the effects of the first would fully wear off, so about 5 1/2 hours later I had about 3/4 of a Q. It was a lot of fun, got a nice rush and felt pretty awesome for 3 hours or so, fell asleep about 4 hours after my shot.

I certainly wouldn't say it's the best drug I've done, and IVing didn't do anything for me. It was most certainly a lot of fun, but I couldn't see myself getting addicted. All the fucking around to get the stuff almost outweighed the experience itself. G remains my favourite drug, and snorting and vapourising (ie. in a pipe like with meth or crack or dmt etc.) are both more exciting methods of administration for me.

merging with "Australian IV drugs; safer practices and useful experiences" from anonymous posting...

the_ketaman said:
Never shoot ritalin!

why do you say that ketaman? I'm well and truly past the IV stage (clean since Jan) but I always contemplated shooting Dexies and/or Ritalin using a 0.8um syringe filter. Would this have been a bad idea, and if so why? Isn't the filter filtering out the insoluble binders and other nasties?

You'll still get a bunch of water soluable particles (binders) in your veins. It wont just be ritalin.. But then again wheres evidence to say theyre dangerous to the veins or heart if they pass through it like any water soluable alien object does? Still I'd be careful.

The reason I dont like IV ritalin is because the rush is so good but after only 1 shot I felt really unhealthy physically and mentally. Plus all the fillers and crap. If you get pue product and you have benzo's it would be wonderful but its not always practical.

I tried booting MDMA a month ago or so.. it was really crap. I know i overdid it but i booted up 160mg at once. I still gagged, so i know its not a stomach thing... i was gaging ansd just looked like a total hewroin addict the whole night... couldnt talk, couldnt move... it wasnt even euphoric.

just for peoplke thinking of doing it, oral is still the best way for MDMA!

oh and ive been clean off IV Meth for about 8 months now :)

Splatt said:
I tried booting MDMA a month ago or so.. it was really crap. I know i overdid it but i booted up 160mg at once. I still gagged, so i know its not a stomach thing... i was gaging ansd just looked like a total hewroin addict the whole night... couldnt talk, couldnt move... it wasnt even euphoric.

just for peoplke thinking of doing it, oral is still the best way for MDMA!

oh and ive been clean off IV Meth for about 8 months now :)

Very true...

^pretty fuckn intense hey? more of a mindfuck than anything. and the gagging is all too familiar, ive even had it after a boot of meth.

did your head feel like it was going to explode?

congrats on the meth too man!

occaisonally i still hit,but would never do it around anyone who would be offended..and no one i know would be lol

yeah before the mdma kicked in it felt like tiny blood vessells over my head were bursting or something.. really weird rush.

and even at low dosages, my friend had 60mg, peaked etc. but still said IV mdma wasnt very fun.

He enjoys it way more dropped.

shal said:
Wednesday night I bought a $x of really nice brown heroin. I used a clean fit and equipment but this time, didnt wash my hands. I injected my shot, felt good, until about 15 minutes later.

At 15 minutes, I began to start getting this cold shake. I was shivering. The next thing I know, I have this mass and very intense head-ache. I feel sick to the stomach and my muscles begin to spasm through my legs, back, and neck.

At this point, I was in quiet a lot of pain and my Girlfriend arrived home and rushed me to the hospital.

I was admitted straight away where I now had a fever of 39.8c, was terrible sick, vomiting, in so much back and leg pain, and feeling dreadful.

I had this, its called cerebral hemmoraging, aka a stroke, brought on, sometimes, by overdosing on adulterated drugs.

I was a fool and injected about half a stringe of unknown drugs (premixed, ranging from smack, speed, coke, and looking back in hindsight, probably some form of kitchen cleaner).

Massive headache (like an elephant sitting on your head), uncontrolled vommiting, and you left out, excessive diarrhea.

Sensitivity to light, shakes, pain all over your body, high temperature etc.

Last edited:
^ What shals describes is NOT a cerebral haemorrhage!!!

While it is possible to experience some form of CVA ("cerebral vascular accident"!!) from taking too much of a stimulant (speed, coke etc) - this just aint going to happen from injecting smack.

It's a "dirty hit", plain and simple - the body's innate immune system reacting to foreign matter - and yes typically from contaminated drug mix.

doesnt that mean a blood vessel on your brain has to burst, therefore blood getting into your BRAIN, which destroys neural tissue very quickly

I think i am going to have parkinsons or a related disorder when i get older because i show some of the signs now. Though, the most intense signs only come out when on drugs.. no matter what they are.. dissociatives seem the worst for it.. often on mdma and nitrous combo I will go into the video link below in a very forced manner, i am aware of what i am doing but can not however, stop it at all, even if people try to push my head or othert body parts to try and stop me from doing it.. they think i just WANT to do it or am doing it for fun or to mess with people...

i think all the really shitty goey/base i've shot over the years has fucked my brain and CNS up for life.

Dyskinesia

I know its a permanent condition from over use of anti psaychotics and anti depressants normally, but if its drugs that effect dopamine, i can't see how speed or speed-like substances IV'd ouldnt cause you to have it later on in life.

I am just worried that all the drugs i abused, if i stop now, which i have considerably, will it still turn me into this when im older...

I know this is an old thread but that blue paper trick is amazing and im sure in the future and probably already there would be people who suffer from parkinsons being helped out by blue things like glasses etc... Look up on youtube "parkinsons" and "Blue" and you will be amazed. This guy does like a catwalk and hes all shaking like you do with parkinsons, then a nurse gives him a blue piece of paper to hold in front of his eyes and he does the catwalk again with 80% less shaking, its truely an awesome thing to witness.

Give it a look.

***Edit: No availability. Better luck next time though, brother. - Mr Blonde***

Last edited by a moderator: