• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian IV drugs; safer practices and useful experiences

They should but some ask if you're listed on the Australian Diabetics Association. Just say you're getting them for a friend and it is pretty urgent.

Don't know about needle exchanges down there, there should be quite a few.

the_ketaman said:
Where i can get fits/find needle exchange around the central area in sydney? or do all chemists is NSW sell fitpacks?

Contact these guys and they should steer you in the right direction. They will give you non-judgemental useful info.

NUAA - NSW Users and Aids Association

Postal Address
PO Box 278
Darlinghurst NSW 1300
Australia

Street Address
345 Crown St
Surry Hills NSW 2010

Telephone
+61 2 8354 7300

Toll free (NSW only)
1800 644 413

Fax
+61 2 8354 7350

Email
General enquires [email protected]
User’s News [email protected]

for those who iv speed here in australia - do you prefer base over rock? or the rock over the base? and how dramatically does quality change from batch to batch?

im just curious because all that is available to me is base unless i want to travel to a town <cut> which is 600km from here, which isnt very economical for everytime i wanna score haha.

my preference would be the rocks over base. mainly because ive seen base from all over and given its colour and consistency ive been overly skeptical on wtf im about to stick into my arm. also ive found the quality varies a great deal on batch to batch, when many batches of rock have been similar in quality.

im just fried up now and wanted to throw something out there.

peace out

[EDIT: It's not necessary to tell us where you buy your drugs ;) hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
leftwing said:
for those who iv speed here in australia - do you prefer base over rock? or the rock over the base? and how dramatically does quality change from batch to batch?

im just curious because all that is available to me is base unless i want to travel to a town <cut> which is 600km from here, which isnt very economical for everytime i wanna score haha.

my preference would be the rocks over base. mainly because ive seen base from all over and given its colour and consistency ive been overly skeptical on wtf im about to stick into my arm. also ive found the quality varies a great deal on batch to batch, when many batches of rock have been similar in quality.

im just fried up now and wanted to throw something out there.

peace out

[EDIT: It's not necessary to tell us where you buy your drugs ;) hoptis]
by rocks do you mean meth (crystal)?

thats what we call ice/meth around here (sydney) anyway.

Ive found that most of the IV users in my area prefer base over ice/rock, dont ask me why. I think its the epsom salt rush which I think is dumb.

Most of the good stuff around here gets smoked coz the junkies are too poor to buy rocks, so they buy base.

Im trying not to do it anymore but id rather shards than base anyday, base makes me feel like im going to have a heart attack.

^i can relate

after gaining some experience iving speed, id finally picked up on the different types of rushes from different cuts (salt vs sugar etc) and ive seen a lot of people mistaken between a good whack and one thats just cut. and as you said ketaman, ive seen people fooled by the salt cuts and think they just had a good rush.

Watch out for shitty quicxkly synthed base where the fuckwits haven't even done anything but a water/solvent wash of the psueo pills, and not extracted anti histamines. I injected half a gram of base recently and felt the speed but the anti histamine had me sitting down and dulling the serotonin-high of the meth.

This may be deluded so someone correct me but I cannot think of any other reason why a stimulant would want to make you sit back and relax and make you a bit tired even.

If ive iv'd good quality ice sometimes ill get that blinded for a second feeling and then Zzzzzzooooom..

Splatt said:
but I cannot think of any other reason why a stimulant would want to make you sit back and relax and make you a bit tired even.

I can so relate to that. My friend and I a few months back injected some crystal and we were both half asleep at one point. Both concluded it was shit hehe.

As can I. Slight rush then... out cold. Geez the shit we must put up our arms sometimes....

the_ketman - needles exchanges in sydney

kings cross fire station on cnr on darlinghurst rd and victoria st kings cross

corner of south dowling st and nobbs st surry hills

they all have gear that comes with 27g 1/2inch iv needles and it is approx $3 i think the last time i went.

also there is a pharmacy on flinders st, about 50m from oxford st corner, next door to arq nightclub i think its called sharpes pharamacy (how ironic) that have quite a range of kits or just jabs.

Last edited:
Becareful of having a dirt shot

Hi All,

Thought I'd share my 2nd and certainly most awful experience of a dirty shot.

Basically, a dirty shot is when the gear, or the equipment you use, is unclean, has some added adultrant, or germ which enters your blood stream on injection.

Wednesday night I bought a $x of really nice brown heroin. I used a clean fit and equipment but this time, didnt wash my hands. I injected my shot, felt good, until about 15 minutes later.

At 15 minutes, I began to start getting this cold shake. I was shivering. The next thing I know, I have this mass and very intense head-ache. I feel sick to the stomach and my muscles begin to spasm through my legs, back, and neck.

At this point, I was in quiet a lot of pain and my Girlfriend arrived home and rushed me to the hospital.

I was admitted straight away where I now had a fever of 39.8c, was terrible sick, vomiting, in so much back and leg pain, and feeling dreadful.

The doctors prescribed some drugs to help with the vomiting and pain and then I was moved to a ward for observation over night.

They found my white cells (helper cells to infection) were very high and my kidney test wasnt looking good with creatine levels of 120 (normal is 70 - 80)..

Had tests the follow morning and still, not good, high white cells and kidney function still not normal.

Was kept in another night until finally the next day things had settled down and I was sent home.

Just a warning for all users - Make sure you use clean fits, clean spoons, clean swabs, wash your hands, and try at all costs to be as hygenic as possible.

A dirty shot really fucking sucks!

Josh :)

[EDIT: Please be discrete. Lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
MR Candyslut said:
In relation to dissolving it, it really depends on what you prefer. Some people insist you have to use the sterilised water (which is at room temperature). However, my friend who is a doctor thinks it is safe enough to simply boil water, load the required amount straight into the fit once it is boiled (typically about 30ml) and squirt this onto the spoon with the speed. This will then allow the heat of the water to help you dissolve your gear.

OMG... so obvious! I wish I had thought of this when I still shot up

^ive heard (from a dr also) and used the same method many times. only downfall really is extra cut that is dissolved, then the fucking around to cool the shot haha.

Splatt said:
Watch out for shitty quicxkly synthed base where the fuckwits haven't even done anything but a water/solvent wash of the psueo pills, and not extracted anti histamines. I injected half a gram of base recently and felt the speed but the anti histamine had me sitting down and dulling the serotonin-high of the meth.

This may be deluded so someone correct me but I cannot think of any other reason why a stimulant would want to make you sit back and relax and make you a bit tired even.

that really hit home with a few experiences ive had with some base. cheers for sharin that man

For Queensland Needle Users, here's some Needle Exchange Contacts and Addresses in the name of harm reduction:

CONTACT QuIHN
QuIHN is a health network for illicit drug users, with branches in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Rockhampton and Cairns.

BRISBANE (Head Office)
89-101 Gipps St Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
PO Box 2470 Fortitude Valley BC QLD 4006
Phone: 07 3620 8111 or 1800 172 076 (Outside Brisbane)
Fax: 07 3854 1070
Email: [email protected]

GOLD COAST
12/99 West Burleigh Rd, Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
PO Box 3499 Burleigh Town Centre QLD 4220
Phone: 07 5520 7900
Fax: 07 5520 7344

SUNSHINE COAST
59 Sixth Avenue Cotton Tree, QLD 4558
PO Box 163 Cotton Tree QLD
Phone: 07 5443 9576
Fax: 07 5479 1918

CAIRNS
Phone and fax: 07 4051 4742
Mobile: 0411 338 900
5/61 McLeod St Cairns 4870
PO BOX 1115 North Cairns 4870

ROCKHAMPTON
Phone and fax: 07 4923 7443
Mobile: 0416 571 166
82-86 Bolsover St Rockhampton 4700
PO Box 501 Rockhampton 4700

If you are in need of clean picks at after-times I know you can get $2 fit packs from vending machines (1 and 3ml) at the Tweed Heads Public Hospital (Take Tweed exit on Highway after the airport), near the river side of the back parking area. I am not 100% about John Flynn or Gold Coast Southport Hospital, as they have a different approach to meth use currently. But they should give you some at the emergency department.

Im not sure if its available in other states, but in the Melbourne and Geelong region in Victoria we have a free home delivery service for picks, swabs, disposal containers and filters. Operates from 7pm-11pm 365 days a year including public holidays.

You can order as many fits as you want. Sometimes my girlfriend and I would order three boxes of 100 and they wouldn't have any problem with it at all. You'd ring up and depending on how busy they'd be it would take between 15mins and 30 mins, never any longer than 45 mins (this was in Geelong, so a bit smaller than Melb).
Very discreet and non judgemental, they'd pull up in an unmarked car (usually newish Commodore or Falcon) and beep the horn and wait till you came out. Very handy if you don't like going into chemists or needle exchanges.

Also, when referring to injecting, why do people say "booting". Booting means to hide or put something in your arse!! Hate when people say this when talking about injecting!

shal said:
Hi All,

Thought I'd share my 2nd and certainly most awful experience of a dirty shot.

Basically, a dirty shot is when the gear, or the equipment you use, is unclean, has some added adultrant, or germ which enters your blood stream on injection.

Wednesday night I bought a $x of really nice brown heroin. I used a clean fit and equipment but this time, didnt wash my hands. I injected my shot, felt good, until about 15 minutes later.

At 15 minutes, I began to start getting this cold shake. I was shivering. The next thing I know, I have this mass and very intense head-ache. I feel sick to the stomach and my muscles begin to spasm through my legs, back, and neck.

At this point, I was in quiet a lot of pain and my Girlfriend arrived home and rushed me to the hospital.

I was admitted straight away where I now had a fever of 39.8c, was terrible sick, vomiting, in so much back and leg pain, and feeling dreadful.

The doctors prescribed some drugs to help with the vomiting and pain and then I was moved to a ward for observation over night.

They found my white cells (helper cells to infection) were very high and my kidney test wasnt looking good with creatine levels of 120 (normal is 70 - 80)..

Had tests the follow morning and still, not good, high white cells and kidney function still not normal.

Was kept in another night until finally the next day things had settled down and I was sent home.

Just a warning for all users - Make sure you use clean fits, clean spoons, clean swabs, wash your hands, and try at all costs to be as hygenic as possible.

A dirty shot really fucking sucks!

Josh :)

[EDIT: Please be discrete. Lil angel15]

Umm.. I think that would be more likely to have something to do with the quality of the gear you blasted, than the fact you didn't wash your hands. Of course, it could be either, but dodgy gear is where my money would be.

On my own experience:

I left Melbourne at the start of the year, to dry out of ice/speed/Heroin. I was using ice/speed most regularily, a bit of gear as well though. I've been out in the middle of the bush until about a month ago. The first 3 months, it was scary how much I missed the needle, I dreamed about injecting drugs, nearly every night. I thought I was gonna be fucked for life. But after about 3mths, I relaxed and it stopped being on my mind. I've been back in melb for about a month now, working full-time, haven't touched a fit. I'd be lying if i said I was never tempted any more. But I think things are in perspective now.

I always used the injection vials from the black boxes or fit packs or boiled water, fuck using tap water. Although my spoons were somewhat rusted from bad base with leftover solvents in it, but a quick wipe with the tshirt and half the time not filtering, never got an infection or felt sick either