Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Holiday Message - 2008

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
It’s that time of year again when we rampantly explore our minds, someone else’s body and wear out the soles of our shoes whilst on the dance floor. It’s also a time when we see the misery and pain that can be brought on by the excesses associated with over indulgence during the festive season. Although it’s always tempting to have just ‘one more’, just try and think what that 'one more' may mean in the grand scheme of things. I’m sure no one wants to be the embarrassment at the party, the person carried out or even the friend who killed the young family because they got behind the wheel off guts. Just a little bit of prior planning - like measured dosages or designated drivers - can usually overcome any issues that have the potential to stay with you for the rest of your life.

One of the most important things we have to pay extra attention to during the holiday season is our health and that of those around us. Poly-drug use, although enjoyable, brings with it increased risk associated with potentiation or possible contraindications. Remember that research is paramount and that knowledge is power. Keep up the fluids - non alcoholic – and try and eat a balanced diet (Note: Varying your powders and the colours of your pills does not constitute a balanced diet). It’s also important to keep an eye on your friends, as they you, and know that if anything is to happen that it’s always better to call for help and deal with the consequences, rather than not call, and potentially deal with the loss of someone’s life.

Finally, this time of year is all about letting our hair down, remembering the year that was and looking forward to the future. Enjoy it as much as possible, go hard but keep in mind that we all want YOU coming out the other side. It’s been another great year in AusDD with lots of new posters into the fold and the old faithfuls still about. The discussions have been great with lots of laughs along the way. We hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing you all back here in 2009. Thanks Guys!!!!

Party Hard but Party Safe =D

AusDD Mods :)

here here! and thank you mods for giving up your time and doing a great job keeping people safe, being professional and keeping us under control, its a bit of a tightrope but you all walk it!

here here! and thank you mods for giving up your time and doing a great job keeping people safe, being professional and keeping us under control, its a bit of a tightrope but you all walk it!

agreed 200 percent, thanks guys

Merry XMAS fellow bluelighters, mods and lurkers!

Thanks for being the best therapy available.

Thanks lil angel, it really is SO important to have safety be the #1 priority at this time of year.

And thank you to ALL the mods, you guys do a fantastic job! <3

Merry Christmas everyone!!! =D

Thanks lil angel and also to Mr Blonde & madmick19; you guys do the hard yards here so I can spend more of my time by the pool... on acid. Like all good bosses should =D

A big thanks to all the regulars of this forum who I count amongst the most knowledgeable and interesting of any of the forums on Bluelight.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. <3

and above all don't eat the brown acid on christmas day..............

its best left for boxing day

If you're going to write yourself off, drink or otherwise, do NOT drive. Choke on your own vomit, OD, take a header off a balcony - all these things will kill you and emotionally hurt your loved ones.

Hopping behind the wheel of a lethal weapon when you're under the influence has the capacity to not just kill or cripple you, but others too. If you wanna take risks, cool. Don't, however, put others at risk.

Happy Hanukkah to any other Jewish BL'ers around... and happy ***insert your festival here*** to everyone else, and a happy New Year as well. :D

It's the last day of 2008, the warm up of Christmas has finished and the main event has begun for many of us and will continue over the coming days. All we ask is to know your limits and try not to overstep them. Just remember, there's no point sprinting in the early stages of a marathon. ;)

Stay safe and look after your friends. :)

Happy New Year AusDD. =D

Wishing a verry happy New Years to everyone and remeber have fun but stay safe.

Best wishes Picadore.

Wishing everyone a happy new year, and to stay safe. And try not to buy those shitty bzp/pipez pills, as I know a lot of duds are floating around today.

Happy new year people!!!

Ive spent my night on a highrise overlooking my town, friends nearly got arrested, people nearly OD'd, fights between couples, it was all on but in the end everything turned out well, noone got hurt and it was a happy night for most.

Lil angel is so right with all of that stuff and I couldnt have said it better myself. I lent out a really, really expensive skateboard which im half expecting to not get back, anyway I lent it out coz my friend was "threatening" to drive, I dont think he would have but anyway whats a piece of wood with wheels to someones life? If I can help it then I will.