Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Cocaine Thread 2019

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
Well for years Cocaine in Australia has been way over priced and of very poor quality. It seems things have finally picked up with reports of very high quality fishscale (Mother Of Pearl) all over Melbourne and I assume Sydney.

No price discussion allowed but I'm keen to hear others experiences as of late in the cocaine scene. A recent report stated that Cocaine use in Melbourne is up 25% in 2019 from 2018.

I'm very new to coke and have probably only used it 3 or 4 times but I'm excited to give some quality stuff a try after this post.

AT

20190725_170638.jpg

I think a lot of what goes on in the coke department is hearsay. Especially if your neurotransmitters are used to firing in a certain fashion, which is more of than not the opposite case. I'm ADHD and avoid coke like the plague. Even the once half-hatched plans to get bombed in South America are nothing but idle prattle now. I've lost all sense of steed for the drug to be successfully integrated into most social settings. All I can think of is a night out with the boys where a few whiffs might get the inhibition barrier blurred so long as you have one sober crew member on board. Something along those lines. I actually really detest the process of procuring coke from cradle to grave and think it's a one high wonder that leaves you feeling zapped of energy at best. to each his own. but poor man's coke failed to cut it a long while ago so who knows, coke really could be the next big thing. >.<

Ever since the start of this year very high quality product has been showing up in Oceania
Spot on.. kilos and kilos of MOP bricks.. I had the pleasure of geting a gram off this,7dxsqjqxvoc31[1] (1) (1).jpg

NOTE: The above image was that of a friends and I never was or will be in possession of such ammounts.

Last edited:
I just wanna know why coke no longer numbs anything. pardon my bluff, but I do not know who the demographic appeals to most. it's prevalent on and off the scene. I'd put the coke into a glass of wine and try that theory. except I am not into red. That's the serving suggestion, unless you're saving it for a good night out.

I just wanna know why coke no longer numbs anything. pardon my bluff, but I do not know who the demographic appeals to most. it's prevalent on and off the scene. I'd put the coke into a glass of wine and try that theory. except I am not into red. That's the serving suggestion, unless you're saving it for a good night out.

The numbing is an interesting issue. Really pure coke (the stuff in pick above was 92%..the owner had it lab tested) and it numbed my face and teeth.

HOWEVER ive had way less pure coke from low level dealers that have numbed it even worse. No doubt it was chopped with heaps of lidocaine I guess

Australia is the biggest target for criminals, we are the largest consumers of drugs with the highest prices.

Been seeing lots of huge drug seizures lately and I'd say its not their first attempt.,

I just went to Tomorrowland and I can tell you, no one parties like us aussies. haha.

And the longer you're in the scene, you generally meet people with higher quality gear.

Last edited:
Australia is the biggest target for criminals, we are the largest consumers of drugs with the highest prices.

Been seeing lots of huge drug seizures lately and I'd say its not their first attempt.,

I just went to Tomorrowland and I can tell you, no one parties like us aussies. haha.

And the longer you're in the scene, you generally meet people with higher quality gear.

Couldn't agree more

Couldn't agree more
Even more reason if accurate for ALL Drugs to be legalized.
Portugal is far better off since they woke up.
Bolivia has been far better off just by kicking the Major Drug Cartel leader DEA?? from the USA out of the country.

coke is still dirty when you take into consideration that it's ground from the coca leaf.

Coke apparently affects male brains much differently to female brains... goes to show..

Can’t get it easily where am and if an opportunity arises I’m sceptical of quality.

But happened to get some top quality coke in Brisbane over the weekend, I was surprised how good it was ... considering I got it at a pub randomly ?

Not a pricing question but talking out loud wonder where the cheapest place is for quality I get so many variations, ohwell helps me barter with other people I guess

Maybe coke dealers should be reported when they come into your comfort zone. I don't geddit. It's called a big issue over in south america and a big chunk to mull over where addiction entails problematising that which was once a simple catwalk kickback. I mean a subtle white powder. lol... it's supposed to be a mysterious white substance we're dealing with and you can never be too sure of it's side effects, though they are talked up to be irrepressibly great in theory as it pertains to certain entries on the by-product. I do think it's a male-centric pastime now but you never know what the factor behind that could be. it's not like rehab facilities go cheap in some foreign first-rate countries. that said, I feel for some professions over others where this is a chunk of change. some of the literature out there is worth reading, but these people i.e. authors have ploughed the depths of jail etc to get the message out. it's just another testament to modern man's urges that he has at least wittingly reigned in by taking a moral high-ground against the substance. makes it harder for those who are afforded social pathos to get away with during their tenure as elite something-or-other if you go by what is socially rebuked.

I have been testing quality (and delivery times) from small buys from a number of mail-service suppliers in Oz and Europe. It is not that hard to find above about 80% purity at half street price with a bit of research and if you actually know what 80 % feels like. It is worth investing in test kits. From 8 different suppliers I have not yet had a failed delivery but I have received some sketchy shit thatI didn't even both trying after seeing the test result.

But also got hit by a bell-ringing freight train from banging a .05 g (half a line) of a sample that cost 1/2 normal street price.

It's out there if you are planful and organised (as if any drug fiends are either of those two things lol)

Well for years Cocaine in Australia has been way over priced and of very poor quality. It seems things have finally picked up with reports of very high quality fishscale (Mother Of Pearl) all over Melbourne and I assume Sydney.

No price discussion allowed but I'm keen to hear others experiences as of late in the cocaine scene. A recent report stated that Cocaine use in Melbourne is up 25% in 2019 from 2018.

I'm very new to coke and have probably only used it 3 or 4 times but I'm excited to give some quality stuff a try after this post.

AT

View attachment 13223
Hi guys. First post! Im fairly new to cocaine in Melbourne too. Have heard and tried some of the mother of pearl but not sure what is going around at the moment. As a novice, is the shiny/fishscale stuff deemed to be better? I have had some in the UK before but definitely different here

I have been testing quality (and delivery times) from small buys from a number of mail-service suppliers in Oz and Europe. It is not that hard to find above about 80% purity at half street price with a bit of research and if you actually know what 80 % feels like. It is worth investing in test kits. From 8 different suppliers I have not yet had a failed delivery but I have received some sketchy shit thatI didn't even both trying after seeing the test result.

But also got hit by a bell-ringing freight train from banging a .05 g (half a line) of a sample that cost 1/2 normal street price.

It's out there if you are planful and organised (as if any drug fiends are either of those two things lol)
Is that to Melbourne? I wish i had the knowledge to do that :LOL:

Leworthy,

Welcome to bluelight. Yes Melbourne is home too some awesome cocaine finally.

Genrally yes, shiny chunky fishscale is what you want.

A.T

Leworthy,

Welcome to bluelight. Yes Melbourne is home too some awesome cocaine finally.

Genrally yes, shiny chunky fishscale is what you want.

A.T
Thanks and thanks.

I have found that the shiny stuff sometimes be quite sticky and clumpy (if that makes sense) but been fairly good nonetheless once dealt with. My friend has told me stamps change quite regularly