Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aust Social Confessional Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol, are u serious?

puts a new meaning to "keeping it in the family"

Yep, it was close to the best sex I ever had..even better because we did it on the floor right next to where my younger Step was sleeping soundly... she was 16 and I was about 18 I think...

I once packed a cone for this fella I did'nt like and stuck a really big snot halfway down and I kept a straight face when he asked for the stoker to unblock the cone.

I sing to my blind cat.

I once replaced my dexamphetamine with zinc tablets so I could prove to people that I had'nt eaten too many.

I once sold rohypnol dyed red to this dodgy wanker that ripped my mates off and he came back to buy a second one because it was the best e he had ever taken.

When I was in primary school we had a church right next to the school, one lunchtime me and my friend snuck in, lit all the candles and then ran out.

i wnet out with a married woman
thn became good friends with her husband

ive been driving with no licence for the last 3 months and been pulled over the the cops for RBT's and not get picked up

i get great joy in fucking with peoples heads when there on acid

i've picked up randoms had loads of great sex and then gone home still not remebering there name (one of them called me up 3 months later asked asked me over for a repeat and even after that i still couldt remeber hr name (we are now best mates and yes i can remeber her name now))

While sitting here reading this thread, I have demolished an entire box of Tee Vee snacks.

I had a sickie from work, got stoned (I dont smoke) and now my mums making me cheese toasted sandwiches cause she thinks I am sick...

:\

LOL keystroke, that reminds me when I was teenager, when my parents didn't "know" I smoked pot, one morning, I smoked shitloads of weed and claimed I was "sick" and my eyes was so red and small, and dad came up to my bedroom and said "gee, oh my god, you LOOK sick!" and rushed to the phone to call my homegroup teacher that I was "unable to attend school, he got some fever" but actually I was nicely stoned in my warm bed and Dad was somehow nice to me, and made me some breakfast, his wicked hash browns (lol... not by real hash) and freshed squeezed OJ while I ate them in my bed, and slept most of the day, while he was "worried" about my "condition", he was practially my personal slave for rest of the day LOL... meeting my requests for munchies -=D and everytime he went outside, I pulled more cones and blowed the smoke in my "tolietroll cardboard filter" which I filled up with cottonballs and toliet paper to "filter-out" the smoke... hehehe just made me look more wasted and made him more worried about my "condition" =D

Got stack of mum's prized german, swiss, finnish, euorpean made sisccors scattered all over the place interstate and fuck knows where that she loved so much for her clothes making hobby when she needs to cut materials, mum blames my brother, and now these sisccors are now long lost somewhere over the years because I need them to mull up my weed and forgot where I placed them. Gee, they were fucking good ones, nice'n'sharp for good mulling up sessions and saved from my hands from cramped up from hours of mulling. =D

^^^ - Hahahaha. I've taken days off work before to sit at home, eat valium, drink vodka and watch foxtel!

shals :D

We all need a break now and then!

^ I skipped two classes today cause I just needed time out and the girl behind me's voice was getting to unbearable.

Oh and I also stole lipbalm from the chemist when I was 7

:)

last night I drank all my dads beers and squeezed the wine cask dry .....

and my parents only laughed and said I shouldn't replace them cause I need to SAVE my money....

can it get any better? :D

I told one of my girlfriends that I never cheated on her when I actually almost got into a drunken 5-some with some friends. woops

Shows how good our relationship was tho.

Hmmmm...what else...

ah that'll do :)

I ate three sausage and egg mc muffins for breakfast and i feel sick:p

I use our work's postal service to post personal items without paying.

Geez that was lame, I need a better sin. :\ *ponders*

^^
thats the best ya can do

and you call yourself a SL&R mod

shame on you SLM

hmm getting there

add in "and your mum to" and then we getting there

i just slept with your mum and sister whiel your dady videoed it all (hmm wonder if that will help me get a score of 700 on the SLR kinky test??)

Hmmmm.... For a moment I thought this was the Aust Social Confusional Thread. How disappointing. I like being confused.