Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aust Social Confessional Thread

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Bluelight Father, I have sinned, it's been 22 years since my last confession.

Ok, so I stole it from here but this could be fun.

Told a little white lie that's grating on your conscience? Got a deep dark secret eating away at you?

Spill the beans!!

To get the ball rolling...

I came home from work sick today.
I told my supervisor I had a headache and sore throat.
That was a lie.
I had the hangover from hell cos I sat at home and got pissed on cheap wine, then stayed up talking shit on irc.

I will post more later.

=D

It was I who chewed the little rubber buttons off the tv remote control :(

Last edited:
Macksta said:
It was I who chewed the little rubber buttons off the tv remote control :(

hahahahaha thanx for that, made me laugh it did!!!!!!! hehe

i lost both the backs of the remote controls at mums house because i have this compulsive thing w here i need to have remote (ie power)- a nd i play with the back whenever i am holding it (all t he time), opening and closing the battery door... there both lost. hehe it drove mum mad.

wow, i think this is a "where do i start" t hread!

- sold my child for a hit of heroin
- raided the methadone clinic for sum free hits
- threw poo poo on my bosses car

set someone on fire just so that I could see a reason to urinate on them

I stole enough from work in my last month to feed africa and make alotta small kiddies happy with happymeal toys for almost an eternity :p

I have some Gap clothing despite my lefty and anti-exploitation views (I don't wear it though... my mum bought it).

:( I put the big scratch on my parents car 2 years ago.

The don't know it was me *evil laugh*

I like

I like this thread.

I spit in the milk at work.
I piss on the toilet paper.
I turn off the lights in the toilet when I know someone is taking a shit.
I unplug people keyboards and mice at random.
I delete files off the file server, just to inconvenience people, then they have me restore them because I am the administrator.
I install keyloggers on people's pc and log in as them and rifle through all there personal stuff, like www.netbank.com.au
I scratch peoples cars, old or new it doesnt matter to me.
I steal other peoples mail, even there junk mail, it doesnt matter to me.
I ruin clothes in clothes shops just in the hope the stores takes a loss.
I break things in shops that arent noticable by floor staff.
I spit on hand rails. Big green plegm slag too.

I dont know why I do half the stuff I do. I dont enjoy it, yet I feel compelled to do it.

Cunt.

1. I got a credit card and put down my friends address so that my mum wouldn't find out

2. I rang up sick for work saying I fainted in the shower because it was that time of the month and I went shopping instead

3. I told mum the most pills I've ever done in one night is one and a half. "And that's a massive night mum!"

4. I've hidden at least 10 pairs of my brothers undies that the dog eats so he doesn't find out. If he did, we wouldn't have the dog!

5. I sit on bluelight when I'm supposed to be working ;)

That's all I can think of for now ...

Once I got back to my car and thought the car next to me had parked way too close and I thought... what a wanker so I keyed the entire left side.

Then I realised that they parked as close as possible because they couldn't have exited the car had they parked any closer to the wall.

Then I felt bad.

Then I got over it and drove off.

I lie to clients on an hourly basis; how much media love them, how great their book is (toilet paper worthy would be a more apt description), how great they are as speakers, how fit they're looking blah blah blah. Its actually started to bother me as its become just so damn easy to lie.

And to my boss, I wasn't really sick with food poisening, yes i did spend the day in bed, but in no way was i sick...... =D