• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus Social Member Gender ID

It's OK peoples ;)

Youse are all on stup0r amounts of drugs/alcohol... confusion is your birthright ;)

CB ;):D=D

I thought UAN was a guy from Perth called Andrew. No such bluelighter actually exists as far as I am aware so I have absolutely no idea how I drew that conclusion.

I thought Magpi was a chick.

A lot of people thought I was a guy because my original screen name was masculine, thanks to good old Linus. :p I dont know why the occasional oddball still thinks Im a guy but I think its quite funny when it happens. :D

I thought Chaos Butterfly and T{H}R were both girls

Iamtha1 pretends to be a girl, but is actually a guy.
He tried to poke me with his pee pee once!

Oh dear, I wonder what gender people would assume "Strawberry Lovemuffin" to be? 8( =D

But more fool you, everyone. I actually have a huge penis!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Oh dear, I wonder what gender people would assume "Strawberry Lovemuffin" to be? 8( =D

But more fool you, everyone. I actually have a huge penis!

just post your pc specs in your signature, we'll know :D

I always thought kemicalburn was a guy, then I we met and I discovered she's actually a 17 year old girl.

It was a bit freaky.

i love how this entire thread is here because of one off-hand remark i made

^^ hate to burst your bubble there but have you read the first post?

^^ The thread was inspired by preacha's thinking of me as a girl because I'm "whiny".

This is a good thread. I now realise how many gender confusions I have actually made! Alpha, Kemicalburn, CB, ... you're all the opposite of what I thought.

^ I liked you better when I thought you were a hot slut :\

^^bluelight's kind of lost it's appeal to me now, I thought it was a dating agency for hot sluts who liked drugs, no I realise its a hangout for anally retentive nerds :(

I'm a hot slut! :D

Oh wait, you mean girls... :(