Recruiting [AUS] Ever used an Emerging Psychoactive Substance?

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
A new survey is recruiting Australians who have ever used a drug that is marketed to mimic cannabis, ecstasy, amphetamine/cocaine and LSD.

See https://healthsurveys.deakin.edu.au/opinio/s?s=264

The research is being led by Dr Matthew Dunn, School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University. It has been approved by the Deakin human research ethics committee.

The survey is anonymous and confidential. If you want to enter the draw for the prize, you need to enter an email address but that is stored in a separate file from the survey so there is no linking back to their survey.

Please direct any questions about the survey to Dr Dunn. :)

Went through it, it did cater to any options.

Just a note ~ it seems like some of the questions for other drugs were copy-pasted from the synthetic cannibinoids section, and forgot to remove the specific reference to synthetic cannabinoids.

Also I don't know why the didn't ask whether my ecstasy like substance use influences my ecstasy use, not my cocaine use.

Cartesia - I also noticed this and passed on the problem to the authors.

shishigami - I wonder if this was a mistake or intended? Though I do know they are keen to understand how use of new drugs might substitute use of more established drugs.