[AUS] Attitudes towards Ecstasy

Amy Pennay

Greenlighter
Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre is looking for ecstasy users to participate in a three-wave online survey research project looking at user’s and community attitudes to ecstasy.

To be eligible, participants must be between the ages of 16 and 25, live in Australia and have used ecstasy in the past year.

The web address for the screening survey is www.scenesurvey.com

Eligible participants who take part in the project will be reimbursed with a $20 voucher for their participation at each of the three time points.

Contact Amy Pennay at Turning Point with any queries: [email protected] or (03) 8413 8460.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took it.

....interesting. I definitely can't see how those questions could be deliberately skewed at all.... :\

Thanks for completing it. Feel free to tell your friends. This survey made me realised how old I am :( At 30, I now realise most of my friends are not young enough to participate ;)

blarg, all surveys have that problem of being completed by people who to skew results. It's difficult to stop deliberate deception. I think the best way to minimise it is to reduce incentives to be dishonest or to make up answers. Being over 25 years of age, I wasn't able to complete the whole survey myself so can't comment directly on the contents of it.

Aww I'm too old.... back to yelling at kids to get off my lawn and polishing my dentures...