Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Au revoir, not adieu

Mary Poppins

Bluelighter
Well Aus social peeps, it's time to fly the swastika at half-mast, for this nazi mod is outie.

As some of you (those who even know who I am) may have noticed, I have not been able to devote nearly as much time as I would like to to this forum...partially due to my complete ineptitude at being able to organise a replacement internet connection and partially due to general life getting in the way.

So, as much as I'd like to just hold on to the title, returning every now and then on a whim to edit threads to suit my mood of the moment (as I'm wont to do ;)), I thought I'd do the right thing and pass the baton to someone new...

I'd like to thank everyone here who has contributed to my time on BL not just as moderator, but since I joined. BL has helped me through a surprisingly vast array of times from boredom to desperation, drunkenness to depression, and I have loved getting to know so many of you as you have made me laugh, expanded my mind, moved and sometimes even frustrated me to tears. :p

I'll still definitely be posting, and will be seeing many of you who I am lucky to know in real, fleshy, 3D life sometime, somewhere.

But for now, remember it's au revoir, not adieu.

Stay cool all of you - and be nice to Kat and Samadhi

Mary Poppins xxx <3 <3 <3

You better not disapear woman.

Make sure you drop in to TPH to sweety. Bound to have flowers waiting........lol

Well I noticed you hadn't been around as much. Best of luck Miss Poppins in all your future endeavours. Hopefully I'll still hear from you occasionally.

Worst mod ever ... oh crap, she still has the 'powers' .. er, i mean: i'll miss your post slicing n dicing Miss P

thanks for your time and patience mp, youre bubbly/fun loving presence has and will be missed. best wishes. <3

...kytnism...:|

Adios ms poppy

I thoroughly appreciated your removal of narrow bigot comments in the threads

Welcome to the world of ex-mods! :D

There is sunshine and um. Rainbows. And stuff. :\

well i can't say that i didn't see it coming, but still, you have and will continue to be missed mp. you did a most excellent job <3:)

Tho I never really knew you, good luck :) and keep on with the spoonfulls of sugar business, makes life all the sweeter. :)

Thank you, be well and not a stranger-like thing to our shores. :)

Shame to see u go gorgeous :-(

Although like you said I'm sure you'll still be around posting, it's been fun having you constantly putting me back into line :)

See you soon :)

AJ

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
well i can't say that i didn't see it coming, but still, you have and will continue to be missed mp. you did a most excellent job <3:)
^QFT. :)

You've done a bang-up job babe. You'll be missed!
Hope you return in your plain-clothes role soon. <3

A Spoon....Anytime Soon....? ;)

Dear Miss J,

You a true pleasure,
over the 'net,
in person,
you've done a wonderful job...
...tho you have been slackin' ... ;)

'Tis a sad day,
but one fo' greener pastures
for you....
...I'm most certain...

Thankyou fo' vlad-puttin'
up with my shit,
&
props to your continued
finesse
&
charm,
Ma'rm.

If you ever need any help,
jus'
pull me outta yo' suitcase...

PEACE
LOVE & THANKS
Miss J
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
UnSquare
:D

god bless poppins.

and god bless 1234.

Everyone else gets no blessings from a deity.