• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Attn IVers: How big is your shot?

Bluelighter
this isn't intended as some sort of competition, i just need some sort of base for comparison...

a friend of mine regularly IV's his meth, while this is not a problem for me, i fear his consumption is bordering on ridiculous. a small shot for him is 500mg... i once watched him boot 950mg and 700mg+ is not uncommon. is this excessive to anyone else?

being new to needles, i have a low tolerance and find this amount astronomical.

ive never IV'd so i cant really answer ur Question, but ive never consumed more than about 50mg+ in one hit of meth.. (eat / snort)

any idea of the purity?

Yes, IMO his consumption is bordering on ridiculous. However, this should be of no surprise as regular intravenous methamphetamine use tends to lead to ridiculous (or perhaps 'dangerous' is a better word) habits.

The most I ever slammed at once was around 600mg (no prior doses). My lungs seized, I momentarily stopped breathing and then I threw up. I'm not a lightweight either and the gear was good. Generally I used between 100-300mg in each hit. I don't use AMPs anymore.

If your habit requires that you are injecting close to a gram in one hit, then I suggest you quit before your heart does.

Fuck Me!! Is it pure?
its about US$** for 100mg for pure meth , damn i feel sorry for your friend his heads gonna pop.

[Edit: Pricing details removed in line with Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
This discussion will lead exactly nowhere - the reason is because everyone's drugs are of widely varying purity, everyone's tolerance to those drugs and their experience, how high they want to get, etc. etc. etc. will determine the contents of the shot.

BigTrancer :)

It's safe to say though that the quality must be low unless he has some superhuman tolerance?

I'll talk in terms of "ice", which is relatively pure meth and easy to compare dosages...

For a first time user (my opinion) shooting:

50mg will provide a nice rush
100mg will rush your balls off
150mg will have you fucking amped to the max, a rush that provides extreme euphoria and just generally a kick ass time.

With the amounts he's shooting, safe to assume he's got some really crappy meth. I've been IVing meth constantly over the past 4 - 5 months, and the MOST I ever shoot is 2 points of "ice", usually 1 point gets me off quite well.

I've shot a full gram of crappy glucose wizz before, provided a rush the equivalent of probably 150mg of "ice"... so I guess he's just got crappy wizz.