Votes: 5 0.2%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 29 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felix

Bluelight Crew
ATTENTION N00BS: PLEASE MAKE A NEW THREAD INTRODUCING YOURSELF, DON'T POST IT HERE!!!

If you come here on a Friday or Saturday night, you get an EXTRA special welcome, fuelled by my drug of choice for the night.

You know it makes sense. %)

And that reminds me - I have the power to make this a sticky. I may well abuse my powers to make it so, so let's see what happens. :\

So stop lurking, and tell us something about yourself, and where you're FROM!!!

I love you all, regardless. :)

Last edited:
I have made it so mistress, thanks for the idea! :D

Hey i've just noticed the word 'Moderator' is now in bold, did you do that yourself?

Heh. No, one of the admins must have just done it. All the mods have it now, I see. :\

Something tells me research scientists and penguins in Antractica are a bit too busy studying the polar caps or waddling about to find a mate to be taking drugs and posting about it on BL.

=D

hoptis said:
Something tells me research scientists and penguins in Antractica are a bit too busy studying the polar caps or waddling about to find a mate to be taking drugs and posting about it on BL.

=D
Well... we just don't KNOW, do we? This might be just the thing they need to come out of lurkitude. I can't think of anything better to do in Antartica than take drugs and go on the internet, but maybe that's just me. :D

duck_racer said:
Felix the mod.
With power comes responsibility, young spidey. ;)
*bows* Thank you sensei. But I was not informed about the requirement for responsibility?

elektra said:
Hugs from Asia:):):):):).
I know I suck for putting the whole of Asia into one tiny little radio button, but I just thought I had to draw the line somewhere, you know? Where about in Asia? :)

felixdahousekat said:
Heh. No, one of the admins must have just done it. All the mods have it now, I see. :\

Hey we want bold "bluelighter" titles too:p.

felixdahousekat said:
*bows* Thank you sensei. But I was not informed about the requirement for responsibility?

No I just wanted to get a spiderman quote in there =D

If you haven't tried it yet start using the moderators private washroom facilities. Although watch out for the diamond encrusted loo seats they can cut your arse if you're not careful ;)

^ Thanks you two!

(Pffffffttttt, took you long enough to notice... :p =D )

Hello everybody, I'm from Holland and just posting here now to check my new avatar =D

Status
Not open for further replies.