• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos ativan + cannibas

orrion

Greenlighter
I was prescribed avtivan over a year ago and just realized i had some pills left, so naturally, i took 3, 6mg, and it was hell. i took the three around 6pm and passed out at some point after smoking. i woke up 12 hours later, very confused and very nauseous, and definitely still high as a kite. i could barely walk straight, it really felt like i just drank lean or alcohol or some shit. i felt drunk as fuck. i had to get up and go to class anyway, and i threw up within the hour. i felt great after i puked, and i was still high, so i just rode it out. i was high until about 2 pm that day, so from 6pm-2pm the next day.
i really do not suggest taking more than 4mg ativan (lorazepam) unless you have a tolerance, and def dont mix it with weed, it can be really dangerous if you have work or school or things to do, bc its just so hard to function when youre that fucked up.
2 mg got me a nice feeling for a few hours, not really high, but it was just kinda like bein on a cloud. not sure if ill try again though, it was more of an out of body high (if that makes sense) like i knew i was high but it was beyond me, not like being stoned where you can feel it in your head or body.

6 mgs of lorazepam for the benzo naive is definitely not a good idea....I hope that would be common sense to the other bluelighters.

Well now you know, 2-3 mgs of Ativan without a tolerance should be plenty

Both alcohol and lean interact with gaba the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter benzos like lorazepam act on the benzodiazepine site to modulate the gaba a receptors incase your wondering