• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides At-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52) like upgraded version of LSD

I saw this nine dollar wine preservation canister, will prevent oxidation of the wine, instead a bottle of sherry wine will last several months instead of just a few weeks. This way the natural precious high levels of acetaldehyde in the sherry wine will not oxidize to acetic acid over time.

Replaces the air that seeps into an open bottle with a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to keep wine fresh: just look up "private preserve wine preservation system", less than ten dollars. Seen it at amazon.

I quote studies above from Dr. Shulgin, Dr. Callaway, and the 1992 indole adducts study, all support my theory, and the real world results speak for themselves. There is even the possibility of "in vivo" transformation in the liver just as cocaine from coca leaf tea bags (5mg cocaine per tea bag) + soaked in ethanol in wine = transforms to the orally potent cocaethylene when drunk. Last longer and even more euphoric than cocaine, IN VIVO REACTION was not discovered till 1994, even though "Vin Mariani coca leaf wine" was created in 1896. Drunk by both popes, Thomas Edison and scores of other famous people for decades until made illegal. After all, the 1992 indole adducts paper "Tryptophan analogues form adducts by cooperative reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone: possible role in ethanol toxicity" discusses this distinct possibility.

There is no mistaking 1-acetaldehyde LSD for LSD, completely different, like an upgraded version of LSD. Have a strong suspicion that it does not work thru the 5-ht2a receptor, but rather the A2A, A2B and A2C receptors, which are the dominance or habitat of mescaline, dmt in Ayahuasca, and psilocin. Give this a shot, will only cost you around six dollars for the bottle of Sherry wine which will last several months with a ten dollar wine preservation canister and two dollars for the peppermint extract, really works extremely well.

Like I said, if you don't want to try it over here, that's fine, we have 4 people testing this method at TheShroomery currently. 2 with documented outstanding results (myself and Namaste so far). TWM and other person will be testing this weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want to believe me then listen to Namaste (he took acid hundreds of times in the past, just like myself, his full trip report is below with 300ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD):

"Thanks for sharing the recipe. I really do believe that there is a conversion into a new substance, that it's acting on different receptors. That was one of the best trips of my life and I dose several times/year.

Blessed be

I think you're on to something here. It was extremely chill. Soft around the edges. When I started coming down, it felt like 10 years of therapy.

I remembered good times, felt compassion. Listened to music I haven't listened to in years. Thought about friends, was at peace in a way that I haven't felt before.

The stars formed into animated constellations. My Bodhi statue began to juggle. I saw the Perseidies meteors not just out of the corner of my eyes but right over my face while lying in a hammock. Saw the entire movement from start to finish. They looked like giant arrows.

Stayed awake all day, went out to visit friends. It was very happy nostalgia. Sometimes larger doses make me totally black out. Not this time, I was awake and aware. No primal fear or paranoia.

TWM
I used McCormick brand peppermint, not spearmint, and Holland House brand Sherry. It did feel 'altered', seems to extend the duration too. Felt like I was still peaking seven hours after dropping. Sometimes I get a cracked out, confused feeling, not this time.

Haven't seen neon colors like that since the one and only time I was puddled.

Sunday's are generally filled with dread and depression for the following week. Experienced none of that. Just a long lasting afterglow. Still in a great mood now. I did get a pretty severe headache but I also drink like it's my job, and I am on a SSRI.

Been thinking about Ephesus and Pergamon, not sure if thats subliminal or coincidence. 🤷

Going to wait 3-4 months and repeat.

Give this a go! "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm taking this 1-acetaldehyde LSD at the waterpark in Nature this Saturday, it lasts way longer than LSD, beautiful relaxing comeup like with cactus, way more neon colorful & visual, but no "intense concentration", "tenseness", or "anxiety" like with normal LSD, instead of feeling "man-made" or "analytical" like with LSD it feels very natural, primitive and infinitely "beauty-enhancing" like with mescaline, great for outdoors.

It has a fantastic headspace without the anxiety & tenseness of LSD, you keep complete control of all your faculties while achieving a more visual & colorful experience, once again very similar to tripping on cactus, made for outdoors. Mescaline works it's magic thru the adrenal A2A, A2B & A2C receptors, and does not even target 5-ht2a (see my color radioligand binding chart beginning of this thread). I believe this 1-acetaldehyde LSD is similar in it's receptorome binding activity. Not only do you see multiples of shadows of your hand when you move it like on acid, but I see colored neon fractals inside the tracers, this never happens with normal LSD.

This is one beautiful substance. The neon colors for hours on end are breath-taking, normal LSD is just not very colorful or aesthetic (beauty-enhancing) like this substance, if you have taken mescaline or cactus, you know exactly what I am talking about when describing the colors and infinite beauty-enhancement.

Last edited:
If this procedure does in fact work (which is certainly not clear), then I believe it would work for ETH-LAD, too. After all they made 1p-ETH-LAD.

Yes Bagseed. A family member of Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) is in contact with me, and he is very interested in this procedure, this is what he told me recently:
Awesome! Thank you!
Please do keep us apprised of your research. Have you gotten a response from xxxxx?
I know Paul Daley would be interested in Eleusis theories, and now that Picard is out...
hmmmm...
Have you seen a reference to the ergot derived 'grail' sacrament discussed by Krystal Cole - i guess it was something Skinner came up with (?) perhaps with Leonard's help (?).
I'm no expert on these subjects, and only saw a reference to this once. I was waiting for the movie ; )
He is referring to how Todd Skinner remarked in the book "Lysergic" how if you add ergot to wine, and let it sit for a while, that it "changes the alkaloid composition over time". Those were Todd's exact words. There is a long trip report (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole. Krystle said the ergot wine experience was so visual, strong and powerful, that it was "the only time Todd would say a prayer before ingesting". She said he never said a prayer when taking any other substance. Krystle reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Todd had prepared 6 jugs of the "ergot wine."

p.s. I have an entheogenic library of 150 books, that's how I also found the info about how the Greek priest at Eleusis would add "fresh mint" to their entheogenic brew for 2,000 years straight and the ancient Aztec and Mayan would normally add the fresh or dried morning glory seed extract to liquor before consuming. Both these substances contain water soluble acetaldehyde. If the priest were using claviceps paspali infected paspalum distichum grass (known to grow in the famous Rharian plain adjacent to Eleusis), then the LSH was being converted to 1-acetaldehyde LSH, and I can see how hundreds of people could take this at once, as it has a "low freak out factor" like with mescaline.

The Aztecs were simply in theory converting the high levels of LSH in fresh morning glory to 1-acetaldehyde LSH as well. Claviceps paspali was found in 1961 to produce high levels of LSH when fresh as well, both have an almost identical alkaloid composition ie high levels of the psychoactive LSH and penniclavine, see the on-line 2016 Polish morning glory study with tables and charts of high levels of LSH and penniclavine in morning glory, break through modern findings. When Glasser and Yao and Takeo injected LSH & penniclavine (separately) into rabbits and rodents, they acted as if they had been injected with LSD, both substances were highly stimulating, see TIHKAL for LAE-32 human experiments which is nearly identical to LSH, LAE-32 is highly active at 1.5mg.

Please see the story in post #1 about how girl and I had a 20 minute vision where an ancient Aztec Shaman visited us or "schooled us" on how they used to prepare the morning glory as well, he led me to the 1992 indole adducts paper. This vision we saw form out of the shadows cast by a Christmas tree on a wall after we each took 10 hits of 15 year old decomposed acid. That's why I did not discover this, I was led to this by the Shaman, he wanted all of humanity to know that this was the way the Aztecs would prepare their morning glory seed extracts. He warned me by showing me the rise and fall of several civilizations that "the only hope for humanity if it is to survive, is a Spiritual Solution." He advocated to us both the "growing of entheogenic plants" starting with my barren patio garden I had outside.

Last edited:
I live week to week, you all will have to do the analyzing for me. A guy at the shroomery said he could do it at work, but they audit the analysis they do, so he would not be able to get away with it. The family member of Albert Hofmann may possibly do it for me in the future, we are in constant contact, and he knows lots of people.

That is so cool, @tregar - having that kind of contact with an AH relative!
Since it will work with eth-lad, I’m going to try it Saturday. That’ll be two weeks since my last lysergic ingestion - clean slate.
I don’t find the sherry you listed, but have some Harvey’s Bristol Cream in the cupboard. Got tons of peppermint, though.

Until someone has testing done, this is called old-schooling it - trials and observations by as many folk who are willing/able.
Can’t wait for my trialo_O

Yes Bagseed. A family member of Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) is in contact with me, and he is very interested in this procedure, this is what he told me recently:
He is referring to how Todd Skinner remarked in the book "Lysergic" how if you add ergot to wine, and let it sit for a while, that it "changes the alkaloid composition over time". Those were Todd's exact words. There is a long trip report (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole. Krystle said the ergot wine experience was so visual, strong and powerful, that it was "the only time Todd would say a prayer before ingesting". She said he never said a prayer when taking any other substance. Krystle reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Todd had prepared 6 jugs of the "ergot wine."

p.s. I have an entheogenic library of 150 books, that's how I also found the info about how the Greek priest at Eleusis would add "fresh mint" to their entheogenic brew for 2,000 years straight and the ancient Aztec and Mayan would normally add the fresh or dried morning glory seed extract to liquor before consuming. Both these substances contain water soluble acetaldehyde. If the priest were using claviceps paspali infected paspalum distichum grass (known to grow in the famous Rharian plain adjacent to Eleusis), then the LSH was being converted to 1-acetaldehyde LSH, and I can see how hundreds of people could take this at once, as it has a "low freak out factor" like with mescaline.

The Aztecs were simply in theory converting the high levels of LSH in fresh morning glory to 1-acetaldehyde LSH as well. Claviceps paspali was found in 1961 to produce high levels of LSH when fresh as well, both have an almost identical alkaloid composition ie high levels of the psychoactive LSH and penniclavine, see the on-line 2016 Polish morning glory study with tables and charts of high levels of LSH and penniclavine in morning glory, break through modern findings. When Glasser and Yao and Takeo injected LSH & penniclavine (separately) into rabbits and rodents, they acted as if they had been injected with LSD, both substances were highly stimulating, see TIHKAL for LAE-32 human experiments which is nearly identical to LSH, LAE-32 is highly active at 1.5mg.

Please see the story in post #1 about how girl and I had a 20 minute vision where an ancient Aztec Shaman visited us or "schooled us" on how they used to prepare the morning glory as well, he led me to the 1992 indole adducts paper. This vision we saw form out of the shadows cast by a Christmas tree on a wall after we each took 10 hits of 15 year old decomposed acid. That's why I did not discover this, I was led to this by the Shaman, he wanted all of humanity to know that this was the way the Aztecs would prepare their morning glory seed extracts. He warned me by showing me the rise and fall of several civilizations that "the only hope for humanity if it is to survive, is a Spiritual Solution." He advocated to us both the "growing of entheogenic plants" starting with my barren patio garden I had outside.
Man, between corresponding with Albert Hoffman's relatives, modeling for body building magazines (which has zero to do with this thread - really mind boggling that you even mentioned it) and collecting reading an entheogenic library I'm very surprised you find the time to do this bathtub LSD alchemy...

Ballz_Trippington said:
Man, between corresponding with Albert Hoffman's relatives, modeling for body building magazines (which has zero to do with this thread - really mind boggling that you even mentioned it) and collecting reading an entheogenic library I'm very surprised you find the time to do this bathtub LSD alchemy...
You're funny Ballz_Trippington. It's because we have no kids!:giggle: Page 1 post #1 explains why we have no kids, all the time in the world for entheogens, lifting weights, and don't forget I grow an entire half a yard full of cactus under shadecloth, which I trim from top every summer to supply my needs. Wait till you try this 1-acetaldehyde at 300ug + 400g of fresh boiled cactus tea, makes 400mg of the beautiful mescaline feel like 700mg of mescaline, whereas cactus + acid just feels like "cactus + acid" nothing too terribly special. But 1-acetaldehyde LSD + cactus, now THAT is something very special, that one trip with the two combined resulted in the most powerful, visual, neon colorful, euphoric experience of my life a month ago. It was the most powerful experience of my life, and I've tripped hundreds of times over 20 years. Music sounded like it was from another world, completely Alien and beyond Heavenly. I listened to music for hours.

Last edited:
I am going to do it but I am swearing off alcohol for the month of September, having overdone it in August, so will be a while until my TR.

Look forward to your report gannetsarewe. The alcohol should not even phase you much, we are only using 1/2 shot of sherry wine:

Note (1): Make sure your sherry wine is cold before you use it, it contains 5 mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass. Acetaldehyde boils off at 68 degrees F, or slightly below room temp, so keep 1/2 shot glass of it in fridge at all times until you consume.

Note (2): There is a less than ten dollar wine preservation canister available that will prevent oxidation of the wine, instead a bottle of sherry wine will last several months instead of just 7 days. This way the natural precious high levels of acetaldehyde in the sherry wine will not oxidize to acetic acid over time. The canister replaces the air that seeps into an open bottle with a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to keep wine fresh: just look up "private preserve wine preservation system", less than ten dollars. Seen it at amazon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took 300ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD at the waterpark this past Saturday, and had the time of my life outdoors amidst all the bikinis, river, trees, gardens, rides, lazy tube rides. I would never have been able to take 300ug of normal LSD out in public. This was more visual, stronger trip, lasted longer than LSD, way more colorful, but instead felt like I had taken mescaline instead, easy to handle yourself out in public. You keep control of all your faculties, just like with cactus. Instead of the "intense concentration" and "anxiety" and "electricity" of normal LSD at 300ug, enjoyed instead infinite beauty enhancement similar to around 400mg of mescaline, headspace was deep. This stuff is made for outdoors just like with cactus.

1) You know how acid has that sudden drop off then you are back to sobriety? Instead, this lasts longer than acid and has a warm gentle transition back over a longer period.

2) 1-acetaldehyde LSD is way more colorful than acid, similar to mescaline.

3) 1-acetaldehyde LSD does not have the "visual choppiness" of acid, but is flowing in the visuals.

4) LSD produces tracers with multiples of shadows of the hand, this produces not only tracers, but colored fractals and mosaics inside the tracers.

5) LSD produces "colored specs that flow in front of everything", this produces instead "fine colored rainbow reflections" that surround everything.

6) Music sounds good on acid, but music sounds great on this, like a whole nother world, similar to mescaline.

7) With 1-acetaldehyde LSD, everything was indeed alive and magical. Patterns were forming everywhere, the shifting of textures is magical. I could lose myself so easily as the visuals seemed to drag my focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death was basically spontaneous. Taking this 2 times already, made it feel like the first time I've ever tripped. My 2nd trip with 400ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD in combination with 400g fresh cactus tea was the most infinitely beautiful & powerful trip I have ever experienced in my life.

8] Sometimes LSD causes my mind to wander uncontrollably unless I take my own drive to focus, but with 1-acetaldehyde LSD there is no wandering thoughts, no tenseness or anxiety like with acid, this is deep mentally, a real gem, pure psychedelic bliss.

9) 400ug of 1-aceteldehyde LSD makes 400g of fresh boiled cactus pieces (no core, approximately 400mg mescaline) feel instead like 700mg of mescaline. I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

10) You can take this more often as it does not have the "extreme tolerance" of normal LSD which mainly works thru the 5-ht2a receptor (see color chart post #1 of old long thread), just like with cactus which you can take more often.

11) It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD cause Albert Hofmann also discovered ALD-52 at Sandoz labs. This is different from ALD-52 cause it has one extra hydrogen on the acetaldehyde adduct at the bottom indole NH group nitrogen. The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD-52 produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It also has "twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power" of normal LSD.

12) Before falling to sleep, I saw closed eye colored visions of architecture and gardens like those in Versailles, France.

13) LSD is more "analytical" and not as aesthetic, this feels more natural and is extremely aesthetic (beauty enhancing) like with mescaline.

1) You know how acid has that sudden drop off then you are back to sobriety? Instead, this lasts longer than acid and has a warm gentle transition back over a longer period.

2) 1-acetaldehyde LSD is way more colorful than acid, similar to mescaline.

3) 1-acetaldehyde LSD does not have the "visual choppiness" of acid, but is flowing in the visuals.

4) LSD produces tracers with multiples of shadows of the hand, this produces not only tracers, but colored fractals and mosaics inside the tracers.

5) LSD produces "colored specs that flow in front of everything", this produces instead "fine colored rainbow reflections" that surround everything.

6) Music sounds good on acid, but music sounds great on this, like a whole nother world, similar to mescaline.

7) With 1-acetaldehyde LSD, everything was indeed alive and magical. Patterns were forming everywhere, the shifting of textures is magical. I could lose myself so easily as the visuals seemed to drag my focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death was basically spontaneous. Taking this 2 times already, made it feel like the first time I've ever tripped. My 2nd trip with 400ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD in combination with 400g fresh cactus tea was the most infinitely beautiful & powerful trip I have ever experienced in my life.

8] Sometimes LSD causes my mind to wander uncontrollably unless I take my own drive to focus, but with 1-acetaldehyde LSD there is no wandering thoughts, no tenseness or anxiety like with acid, this is deep mentally, a real gem, pure psychedelic bliss.

9) 400ug of 1-aceteldehyde LSD makes 400g of fresh boiled cactus pieces (no core, approximately 400mg mescaline) feel instead like 700mg of mescaline. I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

10) You can take this more often as it does not have the "extreme tolerance" of normal LSD which mainly works thru the 5-ht2a receptor (see color chart post #1 of old long thread), just like with cactus which you can take more often.

11) It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD cause Albert Hofmann also discovered ALD-52 at Sandoz labs. This is different from ALD-52 cause it has one extra hydrogen on the acetaldehyde adduct at the bottom indole NH group nitrogen. The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD-52 produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It also has "twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power" of normal LSD.

12) Before falling to sleep, I saw closed eye colored visions of architecture and gardens like those in Versailles, France.

13) LSD is more "analytical" and not as aesthetic, this feels more natural and is extremely aesthetic (beauty enhancing) like with mescaline.

I cannot respond to each of these points but I will to the ones I can from personal experience (which I have over 2 decades worth of in terms of LSD).

1. I dont get a sudden drop off from LSD every time...sometimes it IS a gradual diminishing of effect.

2.visually, sometimes the exact same dose from the same batch is far more visual than other times...I've never had EXACTLY the same experience on LSD there are definitely subjective differences in each trip probably due to my emotional and mental stability on that particular day and where my individual metabolism and hormone levels are as those things do fluctuate and I feel your individual internal chemistry plays a role at the moment of dropping lsd.

3.never ever experienced anything like "visual choppiness on lsd -though I very much do on aMT.

4.again, visuals are somewhat pretty consistent with LSD and there analogs but sometimes I get lots of "lasers in my visual field" and sometimes I dont.
LSD visuals can be more colorful or less or more pattern or more chaotic in my experience.

5. Refer to my answer above in #4

6. Muisc appreciation is hit and miss on ALOT of drugs...sometimes I get it sometimes I dont.

7.cannot comment on this one.

8.you say sometimes you get a racing mind on lsd but not on your Alchemy LSD...how do you know you won't get a racing mind in future trips since it only happens sometimes on regular LSD?

9.cant really comment on this but I'd be shocked if any LSD analog thsts active doesnt activate 5h2a...where do you have definitive proof it targets different receptors than 5h2a?

10.cant comment on this one as I never dose Lysergamides day after day.

11.i agree analogs are not sacrilege.

12. Subjectively this means nothing.

My point in all this is that all psychedelics are highly subjective and your wanting this to be a sacrosanct experience is certainly colouring it.
Send a sample to energy control to prove your point and most of us will stop being critical....we just cant rely on purely subjective data scientifically.
That's why we have the scientific method....to prove or disprove subjective claims.

As mentioned before, I've taken LSD hundreds of times over the past 25 years, and this 1-acetaldehyde LSD x 5 times spaced around 2 weeks apart, and I vastly prefer 1-acetaldehyde LSD to normal LSD. There is a world of difference between the two. I've also taken Ayahuasca over 65 times over 2 decades, and home grown cactus nearly 200 times over 20 years. I am very experienced. I keep a trip diary.

This is the same way the ancient Aztec would take morning glory extract, adding it to liquor, then consuming, see my notes above, the Greek Priest at Eleusis would also add fresh mint to their theoretical kykeon composed of claviceps paspali infected paspalum distichum grass, both morning glory and claviceps paspali ergot contain high levels of LSH and penniclavine when fresh, this process converts those to 1-acetaldehyde LSH and 1-acetaldehyde penniclavine.

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD-52 produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It also has "twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power" of normal LSD.

To Make: simply soak 3 x 100ug LSD blotters in 1/2 shot of cold sherry wine in the fridge in a large shot glass for 3 hours with foil lid to prevent spill over....one hour later add 5 drops of peppermint extract, and swirl the shot glass once per hour. Consume after 3 hours. The sherry wine contains 5mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass, and is at ph=4 which is what the 1992 indole adducts study calls for, including the long soak time. Acetetaldehyde boils off (has a green apple smell) at 68 degree F, so keep shot glass in fridge at all times till consumed. Peppermint extract also contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops.

This conversion is also supported not only by the 1992 indole adduct study, but by the studies given above from Dr. Shulgin and Dr. Callaway (2005). See link to studies above. This could also be happening "in vivo" in the liver as cocaine converts to cocaethylene in the liver when you soak coca leaf tea bags in wine (5mg cocaine per coca leaf tea bag), then consume the wine. Cocaethylene is more euphoric than cocaine and lasts 3 times as long, this was not even discovered till 1994 even though Vin Mariani coca wine was invented in 1896.

1-acetaldehyde LSD has many similarities to ALD-52, especially the various out of this world neon-colors I've seen on it at 300ug that I've never seen in my life, except on high dose caapi + 35g hawaiian psychotria. I've done Ayahuasca over 65 times, and the neon colors seen on higher dose Ayahuasca are indeed similar to 1-acetaldehyde LSD.

Have a wine preservation canister to keep the six dollar bottle of sherry wine good for months instead of 7 days, I just spray it into the open bottle to replace the oxygen with carbon dioxide/argon/nitrogen so the high levels of acetaldehyde in the Sherry wine will not oxidize to acetic acid (gives a vinegar taste to wine) over time.

As mentioned above, I had the time of my life taking 300ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD outdoors at the waterpark this last Saturday, incredible neon-colorful visual experience with zero anxiety outdoors. The bikinis stood out in neon colors, the gardens, trees, lazy river tube rides were just breath-taking. Ranks up there with one of the best outdoor trips of my life.

If I would have taken even just 200ug of normal LSD outdoors, I would have been all-consumed with "intense concentration", "anxiety", and "paranoia" & "analytical thoughts" outside, but not with this stuff, instead felt similar to 400mg of mescaline, had complete control of all my faculties, and enjoyed infinite beauty enhancement instead & awesome visuals, similar to mescaline, 1-acetaldehyde LSD is great outdoors.

I also agree with 2nd comment below, that there is zero anxiety at 300ug. Here are two comments from reddit that I found that are similar to what I've experienced, having taken 1-acetaldehyde LSD x 5 times allready, spaced around 2 weeks apart. Keep in mind that 1-acetaldehyde LSD has one more hydrogen atom on NH group adduct than ALD-52.
-----------------
I am very fond of ALD-52 as well! For me, the headspace was very much like #25; however, I felt like the former of the two had potential for a really crazy headspace. ALD-52 also had me seeing three different colors that I'd never seen in my life. I saw red-greens, orange-blues, and of course the fucking purple-yellows.
-----------------
NoticesMemesOwO:
ALD is MUCH calmer than 1P in every way. 1P tends to have a shitload of anxiety on the come up and tachycardia for me and my group of friends. Its very visual but also very scary at times. especially at high doses. ALD is the best IMO. I prefer it over the real thing honestly. At high doses it was very tame, had a great visual set, and no anxiety at all. very welcoming in the way it gets you. I would pick ALD all day long, and i could take or leave 1P in all honesty.
-----------------
Here is a link (post #95) of my trip report using this recipe with fresh morning glory seeds over 22 years ago:

Myself: 500ml cold spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 fresh off the vine dark hard heavenly blue morning glory seeds that I grew in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost, fed 1 tablespoon miracle grow crystals dissolved into 1 gallon watering can w/spout once per month only, 22 years ago, added 1 shot of sherry & 5 drops peppermint ]extract, let sit in fridge 3 hours with swirling once per hour:
Saw geometric patterns on the surface of everything, with closed eyes, colored vectors spun 360 degrees while traveling from left to right across visual plane. Sounds were not only amplified & music heavenly but audio hallucinations were produced, heavy euphoria component & very strong appreciation for beauty. Remember watching Scarlett Johansson interview on a small television and melting into the seat from her beauty amidst all the breath taking geometrics. Tripped hard as hell.

Last edited:
sorry but anytime someone is reasonably critical and wants to inquire, you either just ignore them or write off their critique and proceed posting walls of text (seemingly in order to bury away any kind of discussion). if you are so invested in this idea, why are you not going to properly analyse it?

this is getting ridiculous.

Wasn't ALD-52 just some legal defence made up by LSD producers who got busted in Cali... saying oh no we are making a different compound that is not illegal. They weren't making ALD-52 and they lost their case. It was just a legal defence plan, never an actually mass produced analog in Cali back in the day. Didn't they dub it like "Orange Sunshine" or something...?