• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Asexual?

Anyone that uses terms like "spiritual" when talking about sex makes me wonder how mentally balanced they are, you smoking N,N-DMT while he eats you out or something?
Also the only real drug to have sex or do sexual stuff on is pure MDPV Hcl (Smoked) may I add.

I suggest you grow up.

Wow LOL...
I don't need your suggestions ? I'm good.
Maybe you need a good screw?

Wow LOL...
I don't need your suggestions ? I'm good.
Maybe you need a good screw?

Zopiclone - everyone's experience of different drugs is subjective and just because you don't find certain drugs improve sex or give you a feeling of spirituality, it doesn't mean that they don't do that for Quickfix.
Personally, I agree with you on the whole spirituality thing (although calling someone mentally unbalanced is a bit harsh) but you still need to respect her opinions; they're just as valid as yours.

Zopiclone - everyone's experience of different drugs is subjective and just because you don't find certain drugs improve sex or give you a feeling of spirituality, it doesn't mean that they don't do that for Quickfix.
Personally, I agree with you on the whole spirituality thing (although calling someone mentally unbalanced is a bit harsh) but you still need to respect her opinions; they're just as valid as yours.

I use the term "spiritual" because I genuinely feel an out of body experience with my partner. It's more than "sex", it's mind and soul for me.
I'm not a hippie or unbalanced ?
And yes, each to their own. You cannot comment on one's descriptions of how they "feel".. it's a unique and personal thing for everyone ?

Thanks ChemicallyEnhanced ❤

I use the term "spiritual" because I genuinely feel an out of body experience with my partner. It's more than "sex", it's mind and soul for me.
I'm not a hippie or unbalanced ?
And yes, each to their own. You cannot comment on one's descriptions of how they "feel".. it's a unique and personal thing for everyone ?

Thanks ChemicallyEnhanced ❤

Q -

I don’t know what bug got up the previous posters ass (Zop), but you do you! It sounds like you and your man have a great and healthy sex life. That is NOT something to take for granted or feel ashamed of. Although, it appears you feel just fine with it. Fuck what everyone else says.

I don’t personally believe in the spiritual side of sex (or anything for that matter) - but I am glad that is how it is working for you!

Keep up the good work!

- VE

Q -

I don’t know what bug got up the previous posters ass (Zop), but you do you! It sounds like you and your man have a great and healthy sex life. That is NOT something to take for granted or feel ashamed of. Although, it appears you feel just fine with it. Fuck what everyone else says.

I don’t personally believe in the spiritual side of sex (or anything for that matter) - but I am glad that is how it is working for you!

Keep up the good work!

- VE

I am a very visual person and find that some substances create a world in my mind whilst I'm with my partner; I can close my eyes and be swept away by my own thoughts, it's almost a dream state.. while going down on him I am taken to a vivid scene fueled by colours and obviously, drugs..
I won't go into further detail because it's extremely hard to convert what happens to me in those moments..
I call it spiritual, I feel it is something within me that completely comes to the surface and I forget where I am.. it's just overwhelming pleasure and imaginative play.
Our sex life is awesome ☺

Anyone else here not really give a fuck about sex? Maybe not so much as not give a fuck but more like been there done that. Maybe it's just normal for late 30's?

Mid 30s, I feel exactly the same. I couldn't care less about sex. I've been celibate for 8 months. It's better this way. Just not interested in giving myself to anyone again anytime soon.

After my experiences, it's realizing guys aren't worth being intimate with so I'm turned off by the thought of sex with men. Been there, done that. That's my personal reason.

Anyone else here not really give a fuck about sex? Maybe not so much as not give a fuck but more like been there done that. Maybe it's just normal for late 30's?
OMG I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS.
I turned 30 a few weeks ago and have realised the same thing. Like It doesnt even bother me or I dont notice if months (and longer) go past without having sex.

It's nice not having to deal with relationship bs lol. I mean if the right person came along I probably wouldn't discount it, but I like being single and meaningless sex doesn't appeal to me. (Like I have to worry about that anyways.) :LOL:

It's nice not having to deal with relationship bs lol. I mean if the right person came along I probably wouldn't discount it, but I like being single and meaningless sex doesn't appeal to me. (Like I have to worry about that anyways.) :LOL:
Exactly the same feelings

Yep. :) It's so much better being single. When I was with my ex, all I could think about is how it was a waste of time going out of my way to "Netflix and chill" with him. I can Netflix and chill at my own house, watch whatever I want and eat whatever I want without feeling obligated to suck his dick.