Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Artificial Euphoria is FUN!"

:D
-plaz out-
[ 18 August 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

blue kitten: (and anyone else who has similar views to bk's)
i suppose it depends on your definition of "jaded"
to me a jaded piller is someone who goes out takes a fair bit of stuff claims it doesnt do anything and sits around being generally annoying. not someone who goes out straight because they want to and can have a good time doing it. i personally prefer to go to events straight as i find i get much more out of the night. does this make me jaded? far as i can see i didnt think so. i think the "jaded" people dante is refering to are the ones who still take something and dont have a good time, not the ones who dont take anything and have a good time.

werd Dante! A post from the upside. That's what I wanna read now n then. Reminds me of my old stoner diary.
And likewise- I have found that if u go easy on the e, it'll always b good to u.

Dante Is a Plur Bunny
BUNNY.gif

The magic is always there, you just need to do things in moderation, and things will be okay :)

But perhaps is moderator status only applies to the moderating of others and not himself
?

my gosh reading that made me smile so much :)
(does it say something bad about me that i can get all sappy and stuff when reading about drug use? ha i dunno, maybe just when it's cute)

Dante said:

So to all you "jaded" ravers out there, wishing your pills were better, so you could peak like you used to... There is a chance.
Just open your mind a little bit, learn that you don't have to be cynical about life all the time, and just be.
Dante

my thoughts exactly but i'm not just talking about pills :)

it's pretty funny....if this had have been anyone else, eg: a newbie to BL, this thread would have consisted of total flaming of that person......

hmmm nice post anyway..nice to see some people aren't totally jaded :)

why would it have been flamed? i'm all confused.

because we all know that plur (and its symptoms :)) is not *particularly* welcomed here on most occasions - remember that person who posted asking about rave stories (for example) about two months ago...shot down in flames straight away :)