Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Artificial Euphoria is FUN!"

Dante

Bluelight Crew
As I sit here writing this post, I wonder what is going on inside my brain. Many chemicals screaming around my bloodstream, and my serotonergic system in overdrive, I can barely group my thoughts enough to create sentences.
Some of you know me, some of you don't.
Regardless of if I'm a friend or an enemy, chances are that if you are reading this post, you've taken MDMA or MDA once before in your life. Probably more. And one of these days, you sit down, and think, "Gee, this is nothing like it used to be." Some call it "losing the magic". Some call it the end of their Ecstasy honeymoon.
Either way, it's still never as good as it once was.
At least, I used to think.
As I write this, I have to say that I have re-found the magic. I don't know how, but right now, I'm feeling better than I've ever felt on any form of substance. And there's no sign of it letting up.
So to all you "jaded" ravers out there, wishing your pills were better, so you could peak like you used to... There is a chance.
Just open your mind a little bit, learn that you don't have to be cynical about life all the time, and just be.
(NB. This is written as a piece reminding myself, and anyone else out there that needs a reminder that it's not all bad all the time. In fact, sometimes there's even good.)
Dante

Muther fucking respect.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a disbelief that I said respect for me)

plur.gif

The drugs are still good.
Its everyone around me that sux ass
;)

Oh, and by the way, I'm reluctant to believe that you were rolling balls when you typed that - there's not a single spelling or grammatical error. It's even well written and paced with a beginning, middle, and end. ;)

I can attest to the fact that he was!!
I was there.
I think a possibility for the "moment of clarity" from Dante, is the fact he was surrounded by people who cared for him (immensely) and really wanted him to "wake" from his minor bout of depression.
I can't believe i'm crying as I write this.
I love you man. See you later today.
jedai

Beautiful Dante, fucking good form. :)
Keep the spirit alive. It was never gone... :D

Just open your mind a little bit, learn that you don't have to be cynical about life all the time, and just be.
sounding like the old cynical bastard i am, i'd say u need another dealer ;) but something i discovered last night and i wholeheartedly agree with what u said.
just be.
:)

Two Tribes, about 4am, front row centre. I had been dancing non-stop for the last 6 hours and I was pretty mashed. Suddenly I stop and stand there and look around. Everything was blurry, I could hear and see things that weren't there. I had made new friends. I would bond with people that normally would just pass me by without a blinking of an eye. I started to amaze in the ability that everything I was feeling was in my head. I knew what the real world looked like, the clarity, the sounds, the smells, but my brain has taken that and developed a complex interaction of each. For just a few moments I was living a dream, distorting reality.
"Woah trippy" I think to myself.
Then keep on dancing for another 3 hours.

Nice one Dante :)
i just have to say what i think jaded raver means to me.People who got into the techno culture for the wrong reasons,and felt like they never fit in.
My 1st rave was just over 10 years ago.So i dont go thrash myself like i used to.I wish i could sometimes,but we do get older and have to take it easier.
If you love it hard enough,the good things always out way the bad,enough for us to keep having a good time.
blaah...that was my rant 4 the day!
YeahiE for non Jaded people!
pEacE LovE and HappinEss
Chaos :)

Okay, unfortunately I’m gonna have to be the first kinda negative voice in this thread....
I’m very happy that you’re having a great time with your pill Dante but I actually found your post a little insulting – I don’t really pill at all these days, it is something that I just don’t like doing anymore. I cannot pin point exactly what it is about pilling but I just don’t have any desire to do it anymore. I have no problem with other people doing it but it’s just not for me, oh yeah and I don’t go around complaining about it either I just do different things that suit me. The other weekend my boyfriend and I went tripping on this island and spent hours playing around on the beach (it was too cold to swim), amazing at the beauty of nature, giggling our asses off and connecting on many different levels.... This morning I got this incredible high from sitting at my computer listening to some kick-ass music and NO DRUGS WERE INVOLVED. Same as when my friend messaged me these hilarious sms’s, I was so happy and not on any substances. So I really don’t see how you can suggest that just because I’m not into pills anymore means that I should “just open your mind a little bit, learn that you don't have to be cynical about life all the time”.
Perhaps I’ve missed the point here, maybe you’re referring to the awesome euphoria you can experience off any drug (you did say “artificial euphoria”) but your post seemed pretty MDMA specific to me.
On a side note, I think that the events happening in a person’s life significantly effect how they roll. After a particularly nasty break-up with a guy I spent a lot of one of my rolls crying – it didn’t mean that the pill was wasted or I wasn’t experiencing the magic, just that the intense sadness I was feeling at the time came to the surface and I was actually able to deal with a lot of my emotional issues. So I could see how if you were feeling very negative and cynical about the world and the “scene” that it would probably affect your roll in a negative way. I was discussing my lack of desire to pill with this friend of mine and we came up with this theory. Basically you pill with certain people or in certain situations as much as you need to – and then eventually you might not need to again. Kind of like this accumulative effect. For example, my current boyfriend and I were best friends for over a year before we got together and during this time shared many pills in one-on-one home rolls. After we got together we had another home roll but after this roll I haven’t experience really any desire to pill with him again. It is as tho the pill allowed us to share our emotions as a couple, not just as friends, but once we had done this we no longer required the use of MDMA to share those kind of feelings (our relationship has wonderful communication). I have another friend who re-found the magic of pilling after recently acquiring a girlfriend (after he hadn’t had one for a while).... perhaps there are so many things subconsciously affecting how we pill, things we are probably often not even aware of.
So yeah, I’m happy you’re enjoying your pill, but please don’t tell me I’m cynical or “not feeling the plur” coz pills aren’t my thing.
bk

bk: In no way at any time did I mean to suggest anyone was cynical at all. In fact, I tried to add a disclaimer saying the post was mainly for me, or anyone that wanted it to be to them. :) Much apologies if it seemed that way.
Also, keep in mind that regardless of how good my grammar or spelling was, that I was still in a very interesting place at the time as well ;)

no amount of open-mindedness is going to repair seretonin neurotransmitters, no matter how much one trys to...