• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Armodafinil,Suboxone,Diazepam,Pregabalin, Propranalol + Combo Advice?

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi fellow bluelighters hope your having a good day! As above thats what iv took today! i have general anxiety and depression mainly because i have to much time on my hands! ANYWAY lol i thought i would treat myself escape from the anxiety for a while this combo feels great! so ordered some stuff of the net on my payday and it came today! i have only took 2 Armodafinil im wondering if i should take another 1 or 2 ?

Usually im to tired/Fatiged and dont have the energy/focus to even write this lol. so good to write it i plan on staying up all night and playing Mafia 3! (y)

Also sorry if this is in the wrong category!

i would aim for around 400 mg of the armodafinil for vigilance. Any more and you will likely get some anxiety or a head ache. Diminishing returns on stimulation at higher doses.

Are you sure you don't mean adrafinil? Armodafinil is a steolective isomer of modafinil and cost so much my insurance company straight up said no and I have narcolepsy. I'm talking like people's entire salaries per year. It's not actually for sale as you need a prescription I'm only eluding to the price to emphasize how unlike it is your taking it.

The distinction is important because adrafinil is active in the 125 to 500 mg range, modafinil in the 100 to 400 mg range and armodafinil in the 50 to 200 mg range.