• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Armodafinil (Artvigil) Making me Groggy, Spacey, Lethargic

Hotmothtalk

Greenlighter
Anyone else?

Seems completely counterintuitive. This is the second day in a row I'm getting the same effect from 150mg of Artvigil. Chalked yesterday off to something I ate, having an off day, blah blah, but today I'm getting the exact same result. I feel slightly sloppy even trying to piece together theses sentences. I may be a little more motivated (probable wouldn't normally even be writing or researching this) but I feel physically week and unmotivated in that sense.

I do take Adderall on the regular and was hoping this would be a good alternative for days off.

Since you all just saw the word "Adderall" and know I'm feeling this way because I'm taking a day off, please don't suggest that. I'm acutely aware of what days off feel like and this is markedly different.

Thanks, everyone.

Are you saying that from experience? Most reviews I've read have been pro Armodafinil as far as quality and side effects go.

oh i thought he meant the provigil OTC precursor, not nuvigil. if artvigil aint working for u maybe try a diff brand like wakalert