Arimidex side effects -> Can I use clomid instead?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I’m wondering if anyone else has found arimidex to have fairly strong side effects. I notice it messes with my vision and I’m much more content without it even running at very high levels of estrogen..

Currently I only have clomid as another option but I’ve been told and read it’s not beneficial to use unless it’s part of a PCT.

I can obtain another SERM or estrogen blocker, is there anything with less drastic effects? Has anyone else found arimidex to cause serious side effects?
Thanks

Never heard of anastrozole having those side effects. Clomid has been shown to have vision issues for side effects. Maybe you got them mixed up?

Also basing off my experiences of taking it

Attachments

• F964CE4F-A8CE-4056-845D-213350EFA7CA.png
    F964CE4F-A8CE-4056-845D-213350EFA7CA.png
    728.5 KB · Views: 7
Aromasin is generally considered to be the best AI as it doesn't completely crush Estrogen levels.

I hate adex and always got ridiculous sides off of it. If you aren’t having high estrogen symptoms, regardless of levels, I wouldn’t mess with it but theoretically clomid could be used. Nolva is typically employed though as its metabolites have some AI activity - John Meadows is a fan of that