• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are you living?

As my man Balistik said,

Are you really living? It looks more like a bad excuse, is that a tie you wear to work its looking way more like a noose

Too often people get stuck on autopilot and forget to live. Part of the reason religion annoys me is that it devalues this life to a 'test' for a suggested afterlife which will be better. FUCK THAT.
Value what is here, what is real - Value everything that will be gone FOREVER if you die, life is all you have. Its necessary to get some perspective at times to view the bigger picture of your life in its entirety. Don't simply succumb to the dominant ideologys of what is a socially acceptable 'good life'

So you got a flash car, a big house, a wife and a few kids.... is this because you really WANT it or because it seems like the right thing to do.
The value of products lay in what enjoyment they can bring to your life, not in the product itself.

Adikkal

Originally posted by smileyfish
I second that motion!

May I be so bold as to third it?

Adikkal said:
As my man Balistik said,

So you got a flash car, a big house, a wife and a few kids.... is this because you really WANT it or because it seems like the right thing to do.
The value of products lay in what enjoyment they can bring to your life, not in the product itself.

It's amazing the expectations that are portrayed by society that consittute a successful life - I remember from early age my parents painting the picture of success - job, marriage and kids.... then life shifts to providing and setting up the kids.

Seems like something off the production line :\

I think I'm only existing, barely even that at the moment.
My life is heading nowhere, I have no direction in it at all.
I have a sacure relationship and family, and some friends, but no career path or anything.. Hmm.. Will I ever live again?!