• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Are You Getting Screwed by Less Potent Generic Benzos Like I Am?

I swear Iget screwed with pregabalin generics my uncle still gets lyrica and 225mg felt like two of my 200mg also same with diazepam I got valium once and ten mg had me asleep and read others complaining

I swear Iget screwed with pregabalin generics my uncle still gets lyrica and 225mg felt like two of my 200mg also same with diazepam I got valium once and ten mg had me asleep and read others complaining

I honestly think this is just placebo. I've had Lyrica brand name as well as Sandoz generics, both from UK pharmacies, they were exactly the same. And where did you get Valium brand diazepam in the UK? No pharmacy stocks it anymore so I am guessing it was on the black market? I've had the Martin Dow Valium from Pakistan in the past, it was good stuff and tested as legit by WEDINOS, but still not stronger than Galenika Bensedin or any of the usual UK generics like Actavis or Teva.

No no with Lyrica(brand) i took them for a while year and didn't feel a thing at all then I didnt get wasted of it once.
Then I took some generic pregabalin and 'bam!!!' I was fukd up.i don't know if it's a slow release mechanism in the powder or it's a different type of capsule or there significantly undersized or what but now generic pregabalin gets me wasted EVERYTIME. I won't get brand Lyrica again as it was multiple boxes from multiple chemists on multiple scripts with no result.brand Lyrica was shit for me.

I'm in another forum (medschat) where people have had their spouse, etc. try mixing the pill (either brand or generic) in water so they couldn't tell which was which and were able to tell by the effect.

Ativan retal is most definitely around $4,000 for a 30 day supply of 1 mg 3x daily for me.

On Goodrx with coupons it comes down to a little less than $3,000 per month:

It was bought by Valeant, now Bausch Health. They had to change their name because they had such bad publicity for price gouging. But they're stilling doing it. They're actually a Canadian company that sells to the US market. In Canada ironically, Pzifer owns the Ativan brand name.

Honestly, the Mylan generic was much better than the brand name. So was Qualitest. But both were discontinued. The generics left barely work at all. I'm having serious withdrawal. I've tried all generics left on the market now: Teva/Actavis (which have the Watson imprint but are not the old Watsons), Excellim/Major/Leading, and Aurobindo/Aurolife.

I can't explain it. But there's a huge difference.

Im really sorry that you are going through his. I would be extremely pissed off. Can you go back and either swap them or give them to your doctor and get them elsewhere?
I always get name brand Valium, the other crappy one works but its 100% noticeable that its definitely weak. Same with Xanax and the generic of that one. It turns to powder in your mouth(I.e pressed like absolute crap) and are weak AF.
5 people were hospitalised in my area because fake xanax pills were going around that were actually Etizolam and they all got fucked up. I love Etiz and cant see how it did that but anyway....... Fuck Generic benzos! Dont know about opioids but definitely with benzos they totally SUCK!!!

Have one sent off to be tested so u can know how much of whatever is actually in there.talk to a lawyer about suing the company if it's underdosed.mention class action and see what happens.

I'm in another forum (medschat) where people have had their spouse, etc. try mixing the pill (either brand or generic) in water so they couldn't tell which was which and were able to tell by the effect.

Ativan retal is most definitely around $4,000 for a 30 day supply of 1 mg 3x daily for me.

On Goodrx with coupons it comes down to a little less than $3,000 per month:

It was bought by Valeant, now Bausch Health. They had to change their name because they had such bad publicity for price gouging. But they're stilling doing it. They're actually a Canadian company that sells to the US market. In Canada ironically, Pzifer owns the Ativan brand name.

Honestly, the Mylan generic was much better than the brand name. So was Qualitest. But both were discontinued. The generics left barely work at all. I'm having serious withdrawal. I've tried all generics left on the market now: Teva/Actavis (which have the Watson imprint but are not the old Watsons), Excellim/Major/Leading, and Aurobindo/Aurolife.

I can't explain it. But there's a huge difference.

$4k for a benzo is fucking insane mate. I heard about the Valeant thing from that Netflix doc called Dirty Money. In pretty much any other country in the world benzos are sold for peanuts even if only a few generics exist because they're super old drugs that are very cheap to synthesise.

Teva and Actavis (same company, Teva now owns Actavis) should be high quality though. I've never in my life had an issue with anything from them.

If you really feel a difference you should just try a different benzo, paying that much for a month's supply is just madness.