Are you getting Cyberpunk 2077

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe, I’ll wait till more reviews come in

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Wow what a fucking game opener lol. "Welcome to Cyberpunk 2077" !!

I chose the the street-kid path just because I am living in a metropolitan city.

IMO after a bit of gameplay...

I wouldn't buy it until they publicly come out and make massive fixes to the core in general like No Man's Sky did. This game was not done in even the slightest sense.

Read only review on Polygon, but it was mostly about identity politics, it didn't move me that way or another.

Pre-ordered 12 hours ahead. Played around 10 hours now. I like it very much. It feels both rich and simple. Meaning - lots of fun and it's accessible. Shooting is nice, very different from anything, but I dig it.

NSFW:
xQ1bzNM.jpg

this is really why i wanted to play this game.

NSFW:
xQ1bzNM.jpg

this is really why i wanted to play this game.

The sexual content to this game was more or less a gimmick for cashgrab/clickbaiting. I get a feeling that they tried to touch on every subject cyberpunk related, but failed to do any of them properly.

I've been following it with a lot of second hand interest, I dont really play video games anymore though I do enjoy the odd 2 or 3 sessions I am able to sit down and play a year, its typically horror games or a stealth action title as for some reason those tend to be satisfying for me to pick up and put down.

But I digress, earlier in my life I was very much into Morrowind, Oblivion, STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, and other hybrid open world /action /RPG hybrid type games.

I was disappointed when Skyrim was held as the pinnacle of the genre for a while but 2077 seems to have the right attitude and spirit to push this style of gameplay forward.

Is it ridden with misogyny and xenophobia or am I reading left wing leaning news too much?

Is it ridden with misogyny and xenophobia or am I reading left wing leaning news too much?
What modern day triple A title isn’t other then sports game. After a bit of play. I’ve seen maybe 4 breasts and it always respects boundaries even after I push them. A couple choices will be a surprise that really wouldn’t of been my fault either way.

After how many ever days, I have experienced crashes but this game propels you through all the bugs to wanna get more and more of that story. Was it done? No.. shoulda been delayed Atleast until Spring 21, but when I see them having another patch on the second day to fix bugs. I know they are on it. Do I blame CD red? No I blame money hunger corporate heads ( how ironic) that wanted to push a game with an idea as “fuck it Atleast it will be playable by Christmas. By the way cd is offering refunds to anyone that wants them. But I’m not getting one. I chose to support this team. Keep in mind GTA used to be trash as well, until it perfected an idea. I think this game needs a little time of course but I would say as for the past 10 games I bought. I’ve played this non stop and I’m not even halfway through I will say. City seems dead once your missions are done. But idk the ending so it may not even matter

Yeah, well ...

It is what it is, but in my humble opinion it's even less than half baked at this point.
Game play is good but I have crash to desktop experiences several times an hour.

Yet, in all fairness it is light years ahead of another of one of my "good faith" purchases. Star Citizen.

Perhaps my grandchildren will play that game someday ... :unsure:

Yeah, well ...

It is what it is, but in my humble opinion it's even less than half baked at this point.
Game play is good but I have crash to desktop experiences several times an hour.

Yet, in all fairness it is light years ahead of another of one of my "good faith" purchases. Star Citizen.

That sucks, knock on wood, i haven't had a crash yet. Maybe because I'm playing the game in low settings, so its meh but fun. I found a way to get unlimited money and its been occupying alot of my time. Lemmi kno if ud like to know the secret:)

Yeah, well ...

You on an HDD or an SSD?

SSD 's only on my system, I'm on PC not PS4 BTW so no SONY original drive... ;)

The CTD's have stoppped on their own, I think it was a network thing as nothing on my end changed hardware wise.

I feel like one thing that this game did phenomenal on is the soundtrack. I play the game lately just to drive around and listen to the music.

Reactions: Ds
Once I start playing I can’t put it down. So good.

Yes. I had jus purchased it on Steam, and currently downloading it. So I might be able to play when it comes out. Looks pretty sick! I love sci-fi type of games, and with it being open world like GTA and super futuristic then I think I am going to have a fun time playing this.
I don't have a controller though. So I might look into getting one that I can run on my PC.

It's one of those games that I have been looking forward to playing for quite some time. When I first heard about it, I knew that I just had to get it.
Will let everyone know how it is later on. :)
I got a wired Xbox controller for less than 100 CDN bucks. Love it.