Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are we old fuddy duddies?

kryalkastleE said:
i <3 you guys.

simple but moving.

and in retrospect of nezo's awesome post; want to rebutt a little and say that KK's message made me realise that everyone here even though may drive each other fucking crazy at the best (or worst) of times; has history and for THAT reason, i truely believe that aus soc as a community will soldier on and continue to bloom (as it always has) through the newest IM fads and phases.

alan spent a bullshit sum of money to ensure we all had a place where we could just be ourselves and learn. lets not let that legacy die. <3

...kytnism...:|

kytnism said:
alan spent a bullshit sum of money to ensure we all had a place where we could just be ourselves and learn. lets not let that legacy die. <3

...kytnism...:|

... *hug* Aus Social is a big part of BL, and I want to do everything i can to see it continue to grow - I've been on here for 8 years, and the forum ebbs and flows. I love the people here that make this place what it is, in my opinion, it's not so bad. :\

leecie said:
What about if the mods did a 48 hour vacation? It has been done before, and as vurt can attest to (hi vurt!) it was an interesting experiment. See what comes about from 48 hours of no moderation. Or even 24.

in events too? because i'm sure within 10 mins an entire page will have events occurring 'in my pants lulz'

Ok, so based on feedback from some of you, and discussions between Hoptis and myself, we've decided to reopen this thread... with certain conditions attached.

1. If you feel the need to question a moderator's decisions, we welcome the feedback, but via PM.
  2. No personal attacks - see Hoptis's thread at the top of the forum page.
  3. Keep it on topic
  4. No shit slinging of other forums - this is about Aus Social, not The Lounge. Anything that we see as such will be edited in this thread.
  5. Keep the ideas coming! The mods are working on some new ideas based on what we've come up with as well as members ideas.

Thanks. :)

Rated E - reposting something that has been edited or unapproved is breaking bluelight guidelines. It was decided by mods and admin to unapprove your post. Next time you'll get a warning. - Samadhi

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the biggest problem with Aus Social is not enough pictures in the picture thread.

From that, we can deduce the following about Aus Social users:

1. They are morbidly obese.
2. They are too old to operate a digital camera.

Personally, and I mean this in the most creepy way possible, I want to know what vanth looks like.

Benefit said:
Personally, and I mean this in the most creepy way possible, I want to know what vanth looks like.

+1

Oh but I could say the same for you. ;)

Benefit said:
1. They are morbidly obese.
2. They are too old to operate a digital camera.

1. agreed.

2. Whats a digital camera?

I will see if my box brownie has any pics left.

Well it is the fuddy duddies thread after all.

Not to be a loser who always agrees with the oldskool kids, but nezo's right....messageboards like this in general are a dying breed.....we have facebook and shit like that now.....I think bluelight won't actually die because it has value as an education resource, but it's less and less likely that it will be used as an interaction tool....

I disagree. I think message forums will change and add features to make them a still viable medium on the web.

Facebook isn't for interacting with strangers, it's for people you already know, or friends of friends, etc. Or so I'm told - I don't use it. :)

There's a million and one places on the net to have discussions about things like we do here. But I'd rather do it here, and so do a lot of other people. After all this time, I keep coming back, and so do a lot of other people. Even nezo! ;)