• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Are these Xanax (V 2090) FAKE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mankind

Bluelighter
I have been buying these for a while now, but they feel either fake, or severely under-dosed. However, when I eat 10, I do not go into WD, and I have a tolerance with REAL xanax of 20mg-40mg a day. They dissolve very easily in my mouth, as opposed to green, yellow, and the circular xanax. They feel as if they are almost pressed together with flower and will dissolve very easily. They have that very slight bitter taste. The greens, yellow,s and pies have the much stronger bitter taste and do not dissolve nearly as easy. My guess is these were bought in bulk from overseas. They crumble very easy, but they pills themselves look very professional. Has anyone noticed these in the NY area? Supposedly they are Qualitest 2mg Aprazolam.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Theres no point in us speculating, you either have the means of GC/MS analysis to test the product or you don't. If you don't know the source of your pills maybe you shouldn't be buying pills from unknown original sources. Make sure you're getting shit from a pharmacy, or that your source is.

/thread, speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.